I Need Ideas For A Dress

Ok, im fat and i dont know if my dress is gonna look good or if im gonna look bigger since its all puffy and stuff, does anyone have any ideas on what kind of dress i should have to not make me look so fat plz help
Posted by marlen; updated 04/02/04

Well i am not trying to be mean or nething but i do suggest that if u dont want to look so big to loose weight it will make u feel better and look better. Good luck
Posted by Mindy; updated 04/03/04

Same here thats the only way that could help you. Were not trying to be mean. But just a suggestion DO NOT WEAR WHITE that will make you look even bigger
Posted by Nicci; updated 04/03/04

Hi, marlen being fat dosent mean you have to get an ugly dress! Well before u buy on thick about this.
1: How far awy is your 15
2: Are you really that over weght?
3:Colors
4:Money
5 What YOU want
I`m also having mi 15 soon and i designed my dress and my grandma is making it 4 me! It browm and light pink unushual but pretty. There are no rules in this all there is how far you and your fam want to go!
Posted by Gaby; updated 04/14/04

Hi, marlen being fat dosent mean you have to get an ugly dress! Well before u buy on think about this.
1: How far awy is your 15
2: Are you really that over weght?
3:Colors
4:Money
5 What YOU want
I`m also having mi 15 soon and i designed my dress and my grandma is making it 4 me! It browm and light pink unushual but pretty. There are no rules in this all there is how far you and your fam want to go!
Posted by Gaby; updated 04/14/04

Um well its in june, and well money isnt really a problem but i dont know what kind of dress to get anyway, i want something to cover my shoulders cuz thats the part of my body i like the least i dunno im clueless about everything
Posted by marlen; updated 04/15/04

(not trying to be mean) But like they said try a good diet and loose sum weight. My bf had her 15 las yr and she was kinda fat too..her 15 was in june and she went to a doctor and he gave her a really god diet. So she decided that all of her damas and her should get on a diet and work out so we started it around april and ended it around may 17. Cause her 15 was in june 28. So then we went to go buy the dresses and she lookd really good she actually bought the one she had like (before the diet) but knew she would never fit into.ANDshe looked great in it. She bout a strapless, really puffy dress. (and NO, the puffyness didn`t make her look fatter) so i hope i helpd u .bye
Posted by YeSeNNia; updated 04/17/04

Hey marlen no offense but if u think ur fat well u do then have to get in a diet well my 15 are gonna be in sep.4,2004 and i am getting in a diet too so teh dress can fit me really pretty! i think should do it too!!!!!(if u want to)
Posted by ShyGirl; updated 04/18/04

Try this.
Go to google.com
And whn the page pops up, typ in
"quinceanera dresses for plus size girls"
Or "quinceanera dresses for plus size girl that make u look smaller" and a hole page of sites will pop up and when the page does pop up if u scroll down and u`ll see some numbers on the botum of the page click on one of the numbers and a hole new page of sites will pop up.
Hope i`ve helped u out.
Good luck!
Posted by quince girl; updated 04/19/04