Why Does His Mom Want To Creamate Him????

Why does his mother want to creamate him? i know its because like she said she doesnt like the way he looks because it doesnt look like him but still he`s going to be in a casket so why not just leave him the way he is did any fan in here see him?? well i didnt get to go i had to work but his sister cynthia is supposed to be getting me pictures of him. But i have tooooo much respect for him to put him on BLAST like that but please dont ask me for the pictures well if u have any questions or comment get at me

R.I.P.
(MY LOVE)
ADAN "CHALINO" SANCHEZ
TE AMO Y NUNCA TE OLVIDAREMOS MI AMOR!!!
Posted by jenny; updated 04/02/04

I went to see him! But when we got there they had to take him! Because of the fighting!
Posted by Ramona; updated 04/02/04

HEY SO YOU KNOW CYNTHIA. HEY WELL TELL HER THE HOMEGIRLS FROM EAST LA KNOW HOW SHE FEELS WELL I NEVER GOT TO SEE ADAN DO U HAVE A AUTOGRAPH OF HIM IF YOU DO COULD YOU EMAIL IT TO ME IF YOU CAN! AND I WOULD LIKE TO TALK TO CYNTHIA 2
Posted by ANABEL; updated 04/02/04

Hey girl hook me up with some of the pictures!! Please i have one of him at his sisters quince. Its a real photot too!!!!
Posted by vanessa; updated 04/15/04

Wow his death realy did hurt me alot but he is know resting in peace with his father
I neva git 2 see him that was my biggest drean and i never came true i realy sad cuz he was the only spanish singer that i liked and know he is gone wow if u talk 2 his sister tell her that im realy srry that she lost her brother and that we all here 2 help her and her mom get thrue this painful moment
Posted by jazmine; updated 04/15/04

Hey will that is not the reason why his mother wanted to cream him. She did that because before he died he told her he wanted to be baried with his father. So she burned him to put the ashes in his fathers cafin that way he can be with him!! that is so sad, though did you watch sabado gicante? his mother was there.
Nayeli
Posted by nayeli; updated 04/17/04

What did she say in Sabado Gigante?
Posted by Ramona; updated 04/19/04