SEPTEMBER WEDDING COLORS, PLEASE HELP!!

Can someone help me out in choosing my wedding colors? . I really like pastel colors but those are springy. My wedding is in september! I dont want brown or beige or green. PLEASE HELP
Posted by MaryAnn; updated 03/29/04

Think fall leaves, burgundy, yellow, orange

Amanda
Webyamanda@earthlink.net
Posted by Amanda; updated 03/29/04

Burgundy or navy blue?
Posted by Missy; updated 03/29/04

How about
Burgundy and silver
Navy blue and silver
Or maybe all three colors.
Posted by mel; updated 03/29/04

MaryAnn,
I can help you with developing a color scheme for your Sept wedding. If you would like some pictures and ideas, email me at jenifer@mchsi.com HTH-Jenifer:)
Posted by Jenifer; updated 03/30/04

Forest green and black.

Burgundy and cream.

Apricot, cream, and gold.
Posted by CHRIS; updated 03/30/04

Hi there, my bridesmaids will be wearing cranberry, ever thought of the silver and cranberry theme for colors, it looks great

Debbie
Posted by debbie; updated 03/31/04

I got married in Sept `01 and my colors were Plum, and white. It worked pretty good.
Posted by Stephanie; updated 04/01/04

Hi!. I`m doing Burgandy, Gold and Ivory. My dress is Ivory, the bridesmaids dresses are burgandy, and the accent colors and MOH dress is gold. Gold shoes for everyone. Flowers: I found the most beautiful rose! It`s called a fashion rose. The petals are a deep burgandy with the outside/underside of the petals a goldish color. Amazing!
Posted by Sarah; updated 04/03/04

You can combine pastel colors with darker colors for a unique wedding color palette. Go to home depot or wal-mart and head for the housepaint section. You will find a display containing loads of paint swatches on take-home cards. These are free! Pick out a pastel color you like and then find a "fall" color it looks good with like soft purple, plum, navy blue, red-orange, black, etc. Pick another pastel you like and repeat the process. As an accent color (or the main color) consider white, ivory, silver, or gold and compare them to the swatches you`ve chosen. Take your swatches home and mix and match to create different options. Also, don`t be afraid of choosing three wedding colors instead of just two. Take your chosen swatches with you when shopping for ribbon, favors, tableclothes, bridesmaids gowns, etc.
Posted by Trudy; updated 04/03/04

Hello the flower of the month is aster they come in many colors, one if which is lavendar blue and of course yellow centers. This will give you that pastel effect you wanted without really being pastel, also that is beautiful colors.... So use lavendar blue and yellow....
Posted by sabrina; updated 09/01/04

My wedding is in October and I`m using various shades of purple flowers and yellow to accent. I like springy colors, but the richness of the purple flowers works with the season. In my opinion.
What are your favorite colors? I`d say work those in with some seasonal flowers and you can still have bright, beautiful colors and not all brown and orange.
Posted by heather; updated 09/03/04

I`m going through the exact same thing! I LOVE pastel colors and my wedding is in September also! Your ideas have been very helpful!!! THANK YOU!!!
Posted by Candi; updated 09/23/04

I live in Florida and I`m having my wedding Sept. 05. Does the fact that it will still be very hot here change what colors I should select? Thanks.
Posted by Rachel; updated 11/12/04

I don`t think seasons should dicate what colors you choose by any means. This is your wedding. Go for whatever you have always wanted:)
Posted by Beth; updated 11/12/04