Male Revue Near Tampa Bay Area?

Trying to find a male revue before the bride marries on Saturday March 27! Does anyone know of a club hosting one Wed., Thurs., or Fri.?
Posted by Deb; updated 03/23/04

Hey I see that must have already had the party. I have one to plan on the 15th of May in Tampa. Could you recommed any places?
Thanks
Posted by Stephanie; updated 04/19/04

Stormans Palace, Clearwater Sundays
Posted by Timbok2; updated 04/22/04

Sky- Please email me at bassaphex@yahoo.com.
Thanks!
Posted by Stephanie; updated 04/26/04

I know it is a little late, but for future references, every thursday night in Tampa, FL at Club Mirage (formerly Moets) on the corner of Hillsobrough and Himes, there is a male revue.

Any questions, call: 1-800-550-3890

Thanx,

Los

Visit our page for more info: Male Exotic Pros.

Posted by Los; updated 06/04/04

Need help finding a male revue on a Friday or Saturday night, it can be in Clearwater or Tampa. HELP!!! need it for Oct. 9th.
Posted by Darlene; updated 09/15/04

We have a male revue every Thursday night at Club Mirage in Tampa. If interested, I can set up a VIP package for you and your party. You can call me at 813-299-9578.

Carlos
MEP

Visit our page for more info: Male Exotic Pros.

Posted by Carlos; updated 01/20/05

Hi,

The only revue I know of is the one at Stormans Palace in Clearwater. If i find out anything else I will email. I am looking for the samething so if you here anything I would appreciate an email.

Tasha
Posted by Tasha; updated 03/15/06

I didn`t know Stormans still had those Tasha.

I`m in the Tampabay area.
Average guy here, 6`1", 185lbs and like showing only :o). Feel free to email me ok.

Ron4cfnm@yahoo.com

Thanks!
Posted by Ron; updated 04/14/06

I`m also looking for a male revue on Thursday May 11th, so if anybody knows of any please let me know.

Thanks
Posted by Michelle; updated 04/21/06

Saw you are looking for a male revue in Tampa area, I know of a nude male club in north tampa area, but couldn`t find myself to go and apply. Would be interested in performing for you if interested, let me know!
Posted by Steve; updated 06/11/06

Male strippers tampa bay

Male strippers in tampa bay

Www.floridastrips.com

813-968-1101

Visit our page for more info: FloridaStrips.com - Florida Male Strippers

Posted by TAMPA BAY; updated 04/10/07

PAGE 2 NIGHT CLUB IN SEMINOLE PAST THE FLEA MARKET ON PARK BLVD EVERY FRIDAY NIGHT. ITS NOT THE BEST AND ONLY LIKE 2-3 HOT GUYS BUT ITS KINDA FUN AND THE ONLY 1 I KNOW OF
Posted by georgiana; updated 05/25/07

WWW.SUNSETSTRIPFLORIDA.COM

ORLANDO~321-206-9252
MIAMI~786-245-4565
JACKSONVILLE~904-236-6844
TAMPA BAY~813-649-8580
VOLUSIA~386-868-0970

SERVING ALL OF FLORIDA

Male and Female exotic dancers for all your parties @ www.SunsetStripFlorida.com

Visit our page for more info: $150-Tampa Male Strippers

Posted by Sunset Strip Ent; updated 01/24/08

Hi,

I am Professional stripper and can full fill all of your requirements for the party. Kindly contact me so that we can discuss various aspects like Location, duration, no. Of strippers, costumers etc.

Jose Mathews
Posted by J. Mathews; updated 01/30/08

Hi,

so that we can discuss your party requirements. I am personally a professional stripper and can arrange for more. Please mail so that we can discuss your other requiremens like costumes, location, duration of show etc

Jose Mathews
Posted by Jose Mathews; updated 01/31/08

Hi

The site guys are deleting my contact info again and again as i am not registered as a preferred vendor for them, so just mention your email address in your posting and i will get in touch with you.

Jose Mathews
Posted by Jose Mathews; updated 02/01/08

Whiskey north has ladies nite on thursdays with male revue,
Posted by lisa; updated 09/08/08

I found a male revue at the page 2 night club every friday you can go to malefusion.com and they have a schedual of other places they perform
Posted by grace; updated 01/27/09

Are the males strippers allowed to get nude in any tampa club also known as hillsborough county, or must they stay away so many feet from female customers
Posted by jose; updated 04/29/10