Christian Michele Wedding Dress

Can anyone find a web site with pictures of Christian Michele wedding dresses? Or a web site for Group USA, that sales these dresses? I can not find anything on Google.
Posted by Carolyn Kippel; updated 03/20/04

I am also looking for a site with the dresses and pics.. PLEASE HELP!!!
Posted by Tonia; updated 08/18/08

unfortunately these stores are only in the united states and puerto rico. I work for camille la vie and know that christian michelle gowns run exclusively through camille la vie and group usa
Posted by veronica; updated 08/29/08

Hey i have a bran new dress that you may belooking for by chritian michele sz. 14 will sell it for 500.00 please call me at your earliest convienience.. Thanks
Posted by rachelwilson; updated 08/09/09

You ladies need to look at either goupusa.com or you will find the wedding dresses I KNOW are at camillelavie.com. I was just on that website and at the store today. Lovely dresses. Good Luck!
Posted by Tracey Long; updated 03/12/10

I have a size 10 that is pre-owned has been dry cleaned and in the keepsake box. Was only worn for about 4 hours or so and I have pics of it if you would like to see it and/or purchase it!!
Posted by Lori; updated 06/29/10

Please sen me the pics of the dress to email jefonia1225@yahoo.com. Thanks
Posted by Tonia; updated 06/30/10

I just emailed you the pics this morning. :) I also have it listed on Ebay right now as well. Thanks!
Posted by Lori; updated 06/30/10