PLEASE HELP ME W/MY QUINCEÑERA,IM ONLY 14!!

HEY! I AM ALINA AND I AM 14 YEARS OLD, BUT MY MOM WANTS ME TO HAVE MY XV IN JULY 31, 2004, BUT I DON`T TURN 15 UNTIL OCTOBER 8TH ! IM ONLY GONA 14 DAMAS N` MY CHAMBELAN! I WANT A VALSE AND A CUMBIA DANCE ASIDE!! BUT I CAN`T FIND A CHOREOGRPHER N` IM ALWAYS HAVING DREAMS ABOUT MY QUINCEÑERA! SOMETIMES I EVEN DREAM THAT IT TURNS OUT BAD! IM REALLY NERVUS!! ISN`T EVERY QUINCEÑERA?? MAN IF MY OLDER SISTER WOULD HAVE WANTED A QUINCEÑERA I WOULDN`T BE SO NERVOUSE RIGHT NOW! BUT SHE DIDN`T WANT ONE! AND MY FAMILY IS COMING FROM LOS ANGELES, PHEONIX,MEXICO,NEW MEXICO AND CHICAGO!! PLEASE GIVE ME SOME ADVICE ON HOW TO CHILL OUT! PLEASE WRTIE BACK!!!
Posted by Alina; updated 03/02/04

Hey Alina-

I had mine in Mexico and before we left I was having bad dreams about it too. I cried so much before we left I was like why the heck did I want one? all this stuff. But don`t be nervous at all. You feel like it right now but when that day comes its awesome. I wasn`t nervous and just enjoy your party. You`ll have an awesome time. Luck!
Posted by Tania; updated 03/02/04

Whats the problem here?i don`t get you
Posted by BABYGIRL; updated 03/02/04

Hey babygurl, my problem is that i`m always having nightmares about my quincenera! NOW do you get me?
Posted by alina; updated 03/04/04

Alina where u from?
Posted by a; updated 03/20/04

Hey girl
Hi my name is Angie and Iam 14 to and Iam
Having my quincenera in October 23 and I be having those dreams to hopefuly everthing goes well.
Bye
Write/back Angie
Posted by Angie; updated 03/20/04

Well you need to be cool and calm down!
Posted by Ramona; updated 03/23/04

Don`t worrry! I am also nervous about mine. All you have to do is be cool with it and before you know it you`ll get over it. Mines going to be in Mexico too. I am not sure about how many damas or etc that I am going to have. So once again just don`t worry about it.
Posted by Karla; updated 04/06/04

Ok, ok, chill. First things first, get a binder and put all you r decorating ideas in it and how u want your court of honor to be pared up, and wut food you want. Then see a counsiler. They can help you with your stress and give you tips on how to deal with it, now i know some ppl dont like sherinks but its just for stress no thing else, right? right. Then go in a phone book and look up places for tuxes, dresses, caterors, and places that might help you host ur quinceanera. And mayB u could get a wedding planer to help you decorate, i know it sounds wear but trust me i works. And al;so rite down anything else wut would need 2 put in ur binder, then go 2 google.com and when the site pops up typ in stuff like "getting ready for a quinceanera" "dresses 4 a quinceanera" "cakes for a quinceanera" "ideas 4 a quinceanera" and "decorating 4 a quinceanera" and a hole page of sites will pop up. When the page pulls up scroll down and u`ll see nombers from 1-10 and more click on a number and a hole nw page full of new sites will apear. And dont worry it`ll tern out fine. Just keep praying and askin GOD to show u wut 2 do.
Hope i`v helped.
Signed
Quincea girl
Posted by quince girl; updated 04/06/04

HEy i have the same problem and I am having mine in mexico. My mom wants me to do the same thing so i was having bad dreams for a long time so my mom brought me to have a day out with the gurls and my chambelane is my boyfriend and we went on a walk on the beach and i totally forgot about it and am now really calm and ready and excited now the dreams i have about them are like fairy tales. Me and the gurls went bowling and out to lunch and the movies. Then we hd a sleep over so use these there great.
-good luck
-nicci
Posted by Nicci; updated 04/06/04

HEY CHICK CALM DOWN AND YOU HAVE TO FIND OUT ABOUT CHURCH TOO OK ARE U GONNA HAVE A MASS? AND YOU HAVE TO PLAN EVERYTHING AHEAD TOO OK HURRY UP MINE IS GOING TO BE IN SEP 11 2004 IN EL PASO AND SO I NEED IDEAS QUICK TOO SO I NEED TIPS TOO BYE TAKE CARE AND DONT FREAK OUT OK I UNDERSTAND TOO!
Posted by ANNETTE; updated 04/06/04

Annette, Hey mine is on sep. 18 2004. I am not stressed out YET! Hope u have a good time at yours.
E- mail me back at : littlemona07@yahoo.com
Hope to hearfrom you soon!
Posted by Ramona; updated 05/21/04

Its because you are stressed out.do some yoga and light your room up with candles and insence play some calming music and sit on your bed and think about whats bothering you and try to find ways to sort them out bye.oh yea do every thing 1 by 1
Posted by baby bashs; updated 05/23/04

Baby bash,
U are a great person i think that would work!
Posted by Ramona; updated 05/24/04

Hello quinceanera, I`m also having one for my daughter. I can ust tell you to have faith in your parents that all will come out fine. Good Luck and Happy Birthday
Posted by adela alcala; updated 06/03/04

Take it easy!! .. It aint so much of a big deal .. Well maybe itt izz b.c ittz soon ... Mine iss july 3rd n mah birthday really august 9th .. Butt i was planin mine since january .. Pick out ya colors themes .. All da basic stuff then do the extra ... Hope itt turns out good .. Needa help ill give u some mo .. Juss holla at me aiight
Posted by NENA; updated 06/04/04

Hey girl well yeh my quince is in august but my bday is on sept. And right now 2 of my damas don`t wanna be in it cuz i wont pair 1 up w. Her man so i took da 3 of them out...and now i need 2 start all ocer kinda and we haven`t got the cake, invitations, and reserve the church, so im stressin out like crazy too but i learn 2 jus chill and and just think of what good can come out of it. Cuz your gonna have fun on that day so yuupp. Hopefully for you it`ll come out better than mine hehe buh bye girl!
Posted by Roxy; updated 06/28/04

Hey alina i know how you feel but you know what you can make your own steps for the quince i mean its how you want it and you dont have to worry about the quince it will be fine if you really want it .so just chill and things will be cool
Posted by Arisbei; updated 06/30/04

I`m having mine in Mexico in December. I`m really nervous too, about having to go down there a week before (I leave as soon as school gets out for Xmas Break) and learning the vals and everything. I`m already getting stressed with the dress...because since I`m having it with my cousin, we both have to decide on colors...

*Andrea
P.S. Lol, I don`t know what the reason was for me to say all that...I don`t even have a question...I guess I`m just nervous. Do you think a burgundy color would look nice it being the day after Christmas?
Posted by Andrea; updated 08/02/04

Its all good, youll get through it because if I can do it so can you. I am gonna have one in april 2005 and i am worried sick! you dont even know! i havent got all my peeps yet or a choreographer either. I know how you must feel. I dont have any sisters to back me up either i only have two bros. (older) their not much help because there in there late 20s so there too old to be in it too. KIT wose2003@ yahoo.com
Posted by Rachel; updated 10/13/04

Hey, I wanna have one but my parents aren`t sure yet. Do any of you know how or where to get an estimate of how much it`ll cost? email me if you can help oh and ALINA do chill out i`m sure it`ll be great. :-)
Posted by diana; updated 10/14/04