Beauty And The Beast Wedding Theme

I am looking for ideas on cakes, centerpieces, decorations, and much more for my wedding. All ideas are welcome.

Leslie
Posted by Leslie; updated 03/01/04

I am also doing a Beauty and the Beast wedding. I went to A.C. Moore and found glass domes that I will be using as centerpieces for the rose and for my favors, I found candy molds on E-bay. I thought that may be a good idea for someone else!!!

Any more ideas, please email me!!

Thanks!
Posted by Tammy; updated 03/01/04

I`m sure you could find a lot of stuff at the Disney store.
Posted by MIssy; updated 03/02/04

My niece had a sweet sixteen dance and her theme was Cinderella. Her cake was a castle that was about 3 feet tall. It was unique because it was a lighted castle. She received many compliments, and the best part is that we only paid $500 for it.
Posted by cindy; updated 06/20/04

Hi Leslie and congratulations to you. a client that is renewing her vows with a "happily ever after" theme/cinderella. Her invitations will be on parchment paper wrapped in a tube shape, she is having a castle replica for her cake. The receptions is being held at Stokesay castle, in Reading, PA. You can also check local drama groups and/or colleges to see if they may have props that will add to the atmosphere, of your theme wedding. Ex. A red carpet, swords for the groomsmen to make an arch as you walk down the isle, a glass slipper ice sculpture. For favors you may want to have a a small sachel (drawstring sack) with chocolates. A carriage ride for your transportation. Have the dj or band play some songs from Beauty and the Beast, and "When you wish upon a star". These are a few ideas. Good luck to you.

Michele
Posted by Michele; updated 06/22/04

I just did my wedding in Beauty & the Beast. I did all of my centerpieces as the rose. I have @25 of them that Im thinking about selling for what I paid for them. If you are interested, email me yell094gt50@aol.com

Thanks!!!!

Tammy
Posted by Tammy; updated 06/28/04

We are planning my daughter`s quincenera (15th birthday) and she wants Beauty and the Beast as her theme. Any ideas for center pieces besides the rose?
Posted by Dolores; updated 07/15/04

Im sure you will make a cute BEAST . What a mature wedding theme! so original too! I have never been to a beauty and the beast wedding, are you going to dress as the beauty or the beast? your fiance is ok to wear a costume? HOw cute..try a party store. By beast
Posted by Tammi; updated 07/17/04

Hey there... Glad to see im not the only one in this world doing beauty and the beast wedding theme...im looking for my cake topper still if some one can HELP me pls!!! i got invitations and centerpieces but no topper HELP
Posted by Carol Ann; updated 08/23/04

Carol Ann, out of curosity, what are you using for centerpieces? A castle might be a good cake topper.
Posted by Dolores; updated 08/24/04

HI Carol Ann,
I am an artist that does polymer clay toppers, I can do them in any theme and would love to do one for you. I am a vendor on this site Angelkind Artistic Creations. You can check out my work and if you like what you see, Call or email me. I would love to hear from you.

Http://www.partypop.com/Vendors/4059905.htm
Posted by Charity; updated 08/25/04

Tammi- glad to see I`m not the only one who thinks this is a weird theme! For a five-year-old`s birthday, great, but for a wedding?
Posted by Heidi A.; updated 08/25/04

Contact ABBI for Official Beauty and the Beast cake toppers.
Posted by ABBI; updated 08/26/04

Hey there.. Im srry if some people think its not right to have a beauty and the beast themem but i happen to like the idea that came from my fiance. Like Mary im not doing the whole wedding beauty and the beast just some speical touchs....my centrepieces are glass bowls with water and rocks and a floating rose, i have beauty and the beast inviations, and am doing blue and yellow as my colours and i am still looking for a cake topper. {I will check out your site soon charity ty}As for disney.com no they cant help me i have already been in contact with them. If anyone else has any ideas i can incorprate pls let me know and if its just going to be critism pls keep it to your self this is a wedding site where ppl are HAPPY!!!! have a great day all!!!
Posted by Carol Ann; updated 08/27/04

I also am having a disney themed wedding which include belle from beauty & beast and my fiances favorite character 626 (sandwich boy) from the lilo and stich tv cartoon. I have painted the small pvc characters from the disney store into wedding outfits (tuxs (other characters from lilo & stitch) and matching bridesmaid dresses(disney princesses) . I have yet to come up with an idea for a center piece though. I wish you the best and congrats.
Posted by Malina; updated 08/29/04

I am also looking for B&B wedding ideas. I never thought it would be this popular. So far I am doing the rose in the jar for the centerpieces, got the tip from here about AC Moore and it really isn`t that hard. I am thinking of doing favors with white candles and painting red roses on them. Any other ideas? I too am looking for a cake topper and the two sites that I have found are not the greatest. They look really cheesy and are not cheap.
Posted by Rylynn; updated 08/29/04

Hi! I am too doing a Beauty and the Beast wedding. I like the rest of you have not found a cake topper,, But I thought about trying a Disney snow globe on the second layer of my cake, seeing that it might be to heavy for the top. I thought about fresh roses for the top of the cake.
Posted by Danielle; updated 09/09/04

In Allentown,Pennsylvania is a small shop called
Delightful Gifts and Baskets. 5 N 6th Street. 610 770-6906
Allentown, PA 18101
The Owner make personalized cake topper and also party favors. She made my niece party that was Beauty and Beast favors and Cake topper and it was beautiful. She is a friendly person and cheap. My family spent over 1250 dollars and you would have thought we spent over $5000.
She gave us everything we needed and she was at the party to make sure everything was in placed. The Cake was so beautiful that we didn`t want to cut it. So please use her she is the best.
Posted by Milly; updated 01/03/05

Http://www.daisy-days.cceasy.com/order/WedEnsItemDirect.cfm?ItemCode=WedEns2884&vid=0348D6FC72
Posted by Sarah; updated 01/03/05

Just wondering if anyone knows about cake server sets that have beauty and the beast on them cause thats my theme also and i cant find them anywhere!
Posted by marlene; updated 02/16/05

I did not realize that this theme was so popular. I thought i was the only one that thought of this theme. It is not the theme of my wedding but i did want a beauty and the beast cake topper. And maybe figure something out with the center pieces. Has anyone found cake toppers yet?
Posted by holly; updated 07/16/05

We did a lot of touches for my daughter`s Beauty & the Beast themed wedding. I`ve set up a website and on the keepsakes and decorations pages, there are links to websites where we found lots of little items to compliment the theme: http://www.shawna-and-rodney-wed.com

Maybe this will help other brides trying to do the B&B theme.
Posted by Paula; updated 06/10/06

I`m sure the one who originally posted this question is already living happily ever after, but here`s some ideas for future beauty brides. As far as the cake topper I`m surprises noone mentioned the Lenox Disney collection. They have gorgeous pieces that are usually done in an ivory w/gold accents. My idea for the centerpieces is to raid Granny`s attic and hunt for beautiful old hardbound fairy tale books, candlesticks, and teapots. Place them in the centers and sprinkle red rose petals or fake snowflakes around and maybe a few tealites. Nobody says all the centerpieces have to be exactly the same. Have fun with it. That`s what a reception is for! :)
Posted by Patti; updated 09/23/06