Creating A Quinceanera Church Ceremony Program

We are celebrating my niece`s Quinces in May, 2004. My job is to designed the Church Ceremony Programs for the guest. I have created my own wedding church programs and the guests really appreciated them, because it help them follow thru the mass. Has anyone created one for a Quiceanera and if so can you please provide the layout for me. Thank you. Any help is greatly appreciated.
Posted by Jackie; updated 02/22/04

Send me your email and I will send you one that I recently attended it was Presbyterian Quinceanera included the songs they sang and flowers on the front prety nice
Posted by marcie; updated 02/24/04

I have a complete "quinceanera ceremony booklet" for sale on ebay. It is in non-denominational format which means it does not have to be performed in the Catholic Church or in a church at all. I also have tips and ways to print your own programs for a quince which is included in the booklet. It`s a must have...I`ve done all the work for you. Go to ebay and type in "quinceanera ceremony booklet" Good luck!
Posted by yvonne; updated 03/14/08

I am in need of some help creating a program too. Please help!
Posted by vanessa hopp; updated 07/03/09

I am also in need of a program format/layout for a quinceanera. Can you please help? I have looked every where online with out success!
Posted by Gigi; updated 08/06/09

I am looking too but I have ideas..I have made some for our church and for my husband`s grandmother birthday. They came out nice but My best friend wants me to make her daughter one for her 15era!!.. I just need a prayer for it and I can`t find!..
Posted by Sandra; updated 08/18/09

We are celebrating my daughter Quinces in Oct 03 , 2015. I would like to design the Church Ceremony Programs for the guest., because it help them follow thru the mass. Has anyone created one for a Quiceanera and if so can you please provide the layout for me. Thank you. Any help is greatly appreciated.
Posted by Esmeralda taylor; updated 09/12/15