18th Birthday Party Program Script

Hello!I need help on how to create an 18th birthday program script about my sister`s 18th birthday party.I have no ideas about the format of a program script.I have not seen a birthday party program script either.
Posted by Mitch; updated 02/16/04

I`m going to be a host on 18th birthday party of my friend...please give me idea on how can i make a nice programme....tnx
Posted by che; updated 04/17/04

Hey there!..will somebody send me a debut party program script pls....i really had a hard time thinking what to do on my friend`s 18th birthday...she wanted me to be the MC on her party....pls do send me some punch lines to deliver....pls.....
Posted by rick; updated 08/04/04

I really a sample script in a Debut Party
Posted by Margie; updated 01/19/05

Take an 8 1/2 x 11 sheet of paper and fold it in half. On the front you can put a title at the top of the page such as "Annette`s 18th Birthday Extravaganza". On the center of the page you can put a picture of whatever she is into... Beach, etc. In the lower right hand corner of the front page you can put the date and time.
On the inside left page you can write a short Bio of your sister and include a baby photo on the lower half.
On the inside right hand page you can put a party program... Such as Arrival: 6:00 p.m. Dinner: 7:00 Cake: 8:00 or whatever the program is.
On the back page you can write a Thank You to your guests such as: We thank you all for joining us in this celebration of "_____`s" life.
Posted by Tyrone; updated 07/03/05

Please send me now the script of the 18th birthday program, i need to receive it now; urgent! tnx a lot for your help;
Posted by imee sarmiento; updated 09/08/05

I made a draft of the program already but i need something to say for each and every part of the program,can you help me? tnx again
Posted by imee sarmiento; updated 09/08/05

Please help me in creating a script for my friend`s wedding party.
Posted by Weng; updated 10/05/05

Kindly provide me a script of 18th birthday party .
Posted by aime; updated 10/18/05

I need a script for 18th Birthday Party Program
Thanks.
Posted by phae; updated 10/21/05

Please please kindly provide me an 18th birthday program script. Also a program script for 1st birthday and 7th birthday...please..i really need it badly...can i get ur reply very soon...??? hope so and thanks
Posted by ericka; updated 12/02/05

Please help me prepare a a party program script for my 18th birthday of my dear friend. Thank you and hope and merry xmas ...
Posted by ariel; updated 12/14/05

Please help me prepare a a party program script for my 18th birthday of my dear friend. Thank you and and merry xmas ...
Posted by ariel; updated 12/14/05

GUD PM, I HAVE`NT RECEIVED ANY RESPONSE ABOUT MY REQUEST ON THE DEBUT PARTY PROGRAM SCRIPT . I REALLY AM WANTING TO HAVE A GUIDE OR SAMPLE OF IT. PLEASE HELP ME. THANK YOU AGAIN...
Posted by ariel; updated 12/15/05

This coming February my son celebrate his 7th birthday and I`ll be the one to host the party. Kindly help me as soon as posible for the whole script of the party program. Thank you i
Posted by ross_cerrado; updated 01/28/06

I have`nt received my request about the part script, i need it as soon as possible. Kindly help me please send me now the party script, i really appriciate if your grant my request. Thank you
Posted by ross_cerrado; updated 01/29/06

Posted by noel; updated 02/23/06

I need a sample script to a debut party. Thank you
Posted by ninia reotutar; updated 03/09/06

I NEED HELP, I WILL MC AN 18TH DEBUT PARTY
Posted by ANGEL; updated 03/12/06

Please help send me a sample script of a debu birthday program, thanks!
Posted by Elizabeth; updated 01/14/09

Kindly send me a sceript, because my mom is celebrating hedr 65th birthday,,thank you
Posted by sherwin aquino; updated 01/27/11

I need guide line
Posted by Tonia; updated 02/16/11

I need a birthday party program please
Posted by chantol; updated 04/04/11