Prom Dress By Masquerade

Has anyone heard of a dress designer Masquerade? I would like to buy more from this designer but can find no info on them.
Posted by Barb; updated 02/14/04

I still have no idea what dress you are all talking bout!!!!
Posted by amanda; updated 02/14/04

Hi I recently purchased a masquerade dress from JC Penny! I Absolutely LOVE it! I am also searching for a website that I may purchase more by this designer!!
Posted by Tabs; updated 02/22/04

I just bought a Masquerade dress too for prom. It is gorgeous and I still cannot find a website about the company. Does anyone know a site?
Posted by Raquel; updated 04/04/04

I have a prom dress from masquerade too...but i believe i got mine from sears for $100....its not the black one all of you guys went crazy over...its a really pretty pink halter dress...i too would like to find a website ill let you guys know if i do find any!
Posted by amanda; updated 04/05/04

I found this "Los Angeles-based D.J. Bronson, the company responsible for Masquerade and Steppin` Out, lines which sell 50,000 to 80,000 dresses a season all across the U.S."
But I still can`t find D.J. Bronson on the web.
Posted by Tracy; updated 06/07/04

Hey there--i was having the same problem trying to find my prom dress that is by masquerade. All i had to do though was type in the style # into yahoo, and i found it online along with a few others! hope this helps you guys!!
Posted by Lisa; updated 06/14/04

I just bought a dress at Dillards by Masquerade...i love it but i wanted a picture of it or a site to go to. Can anyone help?
Posted by brittany; updated 07/26/04

Brittany just type the style # that u find on the tag in the dress into yahoo...(example style # 425378) and a link with the picture of your dress should come up
Posted by Lisa; updated 07/27/04

Hey. I have the black dress with the cute white bows in the back everyone`s going crazy over. It`s BRAND NEW, NEVER WORN! I`m a seller on eBay. It`s a size 14. The item number is 5312583571
The bidding ends Wednesday, July 28th at 8:00pm
I hope this reaches someone out there that has been trying to find this style dress from Masquerade.
Posted by Tess; updated 07/27/04

Hi
If you don`t want to wear the same dress as your classmates contact ABBI we rent and sell dresses some sell for over $200-$350.00 in bridal aboutiques, our rental starts at $25.00 for dress Fortiori Formal Burgundy with bead work laces in back Size 3. Choose from many of our Spaghetti Strap Formal Gown wear it for homecoming, or prom. Rich copper satin gown has a sheer black overlay that splits in the middle, right under the empire waistline has beadwork on the bodice. Or maybe mint green with cap sleeves with a beaded work. If interested call 630-953-2554 for more information. Rental comes with a contract parents must sign. Many of our dresses are brand new that we sell at discounted prices. Everyday stock is changing.

Visit our page for more info: Abbi - Chair Covers Rental

Posted by ABBI; updated 10/20/04

Ok, I have tried to type in the style number into yahoo and nothing comes up. Pelase tell me what im doing wrong. Thanks!
Posted by Holly; updated 01/30/05

I bought some of there dresses at davids bridal. They also carry them at jcpennys. They have a web site too.
Posted by shannon s; updated 03/14/06

I am selling a beautiful long red dress by Masquerade on ebay right now. Check it out fast!
Posted by Kimberly; updated 09/21/07

Hey i wear about a 26 in dresses and im looking for a prom dress. My mom doesnt want to spend alot of money so thats making it harder. Does anyone have an suggestions?
Posted by Rebecca; updated 02/16/08

I have one size 5/6 style # 318881. I am about to list on ebay so let me know if you are interested
Posted by Jane; updated 04/06/11