I Need Some Help

Hi everyone, I got 14 damas and like 9 or 8 are skinny and 4 or 5 are fat and I need a dress that would look good on all 14, please help me!!
Posted by Jacqueline; updated 02/12/04

Hey-
I think the best type that would look on all of them would be the seperate skirt and shirt. That`s what mine had, you can find some really pretty ones. The ones that have thin lace in the back look nice and that way everyone can adjust it to their own size. It doesn`t really matter thought b/c they`ll look pretty all dressed up anyways and most of the attention goe sto the quincaƱera.
Posted by Tania; updated 02/12/04

Just a comment. You don`t call people fat or skinny. You call them overweight or underwright. They are doing you a favor. Just be careful how you refer to them. You may be hurting their feelings. And yes, black works very good, especially if they use something on top of the dress. However, I don`t think black is appropiate for a quinceanera. Use a dark color except black. But I think the best will be to loss some weight, after all, there is plenty of time.
Good luck and have fun. And remember, it is not polite to call names on people even when is the truth.
Alejandro
Posted by Alejandro; updated 02/12/04