13th B-Day~PLEASE HELP~~~

Hey guys, I really need your help! My 13th birthday is coming up really soon, and I need some good ideas. We are on a tight budget (mom=unemployed) so a cheap idea would be great. Also, its going to be all girls (I`m rather uncomfortable around guys) and it will most likely be 8-10 people. So if you can help, THANKS!
Posted by Nikole; updated 02/06/04

My b-day is comeing up 2. I dont know wat 2 do eather but i am thinking of:
**it would be fun 2 play truth or dare
**play maffya
**sounds cournie but play w/ a pinyatta
Sorry not much help g2g
Posted by Danika; updated 02/10/04

My 13th is comin up soon too and im thinkin of sumthin like
~ Bonfire
~ House party
~ Take a group to the movies
So hoped i helped and happy birthday!
Posted by lyndsey; updated 02/11/04

Thanks you guys for da help! wat is maffya?
Posted by Nikole; updated 02/13/04

Why don`t u rent a few movies/dvd`s and set your house up like a carnival. Set up a table with popcorn, candy, soda, etc. Have your mom leave for a while and u can sit in front of your t.v. And eat and chill with your pals. (maybe have a sleepover, and if so, start movie kinda late.)
Posted by Kailey; updated 02/16/04

Hey!!Agood idea is to write truthor dare questions on a pieace of paper then put it in a balloon.What u have to do is pick a balloon and then they have to sit on it and pop it,then do what ever was on the note.Its a relly fun game!Also rent a movie like:American wedding,just married,or a scary movie like the ring!I hope that helped!Good luck with ur party!
Posted by stephanie; updated 02/17/04

Since u don`t have a high budget just go to the mall, and hang out, you could try on different outfits and model them (to each other). Then come back and do the sleepover thing.

If you don`t like the mall idea, try staying home. Maybe order Chinese (for dinner) then pop in a movie. Truth or dare. Just have fun!
Posted by Steph; updated 02/18/04