MIS QUINCE MAGAZINE

Starting a magazine specialized for Quince anos. First issue out in April, Would like feedback on what you would like to see in the magazine. Keep in mind that first few issues wont be to big but it will have your basic.
*traditions
*whats new
*my most embarrising moment (at your quinceanera)
(submit your story)
*Real Quinceaneras telling there story and pictures

When I had my Quinceanera there was no help out there. I hope this will help you all. If you need further info email me at Aguizar@consultant.com

Posted by Adriana; updated 02/06/04

Oooh dat is sooo cool...u shoul have dresses in there and like companies that sell quinceanera stuuf for cheap and quince website of the month and u should have listings of nice halls to have ur quinceanera...is this magazine gonna be released all over da us or just in like one town?
Posted by ~!!~ButterFly~!!; updated 02/12/04

Send me info on it at lil_dreamer917@hotmail.com.......
You should have tux in it too
Posted by ari; updated 12/30/04

Please let me know how i can receive the magazine. My daugter is having her quince Oct 2005. I need help with decorations dpgarcia@academicplanet.com
Posted by Dianna; updated 02/02/05

Please tell me how i can get da magazine cuz ima have my 15anera in July
CrazzyAzzBia6904@netscape.net
Posted by La Mexicanita; updated 02/09/05

My email is miszxspongebob@msn.com. Can you send me info on how to get it? For some feedback on what to be in the mag are traditional quince anos, dresses, types of music etc. Im sure its going to be good anyway. I need one for when its time to plan mine. Thanks!
Posted by Kendra; updated 02/10/05

Could you tell where i could buy it, or can you email me at hi_wilis@hotmail.com
Posted by analiese; updated 04/07/05

Hey email me at ilyg11@yahoo.com for more info about the magazine. U should add all the stuff necessary in a quinceanera.
Posted by Iliana Garcia; updated 09/02/05

Please send me some info!@ angielopez20042003@yahoo.com
Posted by angie; updated 09/13/05

Please send me the information on how I can get the magazine, I am so excited that there is a quinceanera magazine out there that can help with planning , thank you.
Posted by norma; updated 10/04/05

Can you please send me some info at fmolina_2000@hotmail.com. Thanx!
Posted by fmolina; updated 10/04/05

Hello..can u plz send me the info on how 2 receive this magazine..mi quinces are in march 2006..thxs u..send it at : purelypink391@yahoo.com..thANK U
Posted by Gretter; updated 11/07/05

Can u please send information @ sadvi33089@yahoo.com. Thanxs!
Posted by amanda davis; updated 11/28/05

Please send me more info on the mag.
Mrsgreenmm@yahoo.com
Posted by Susan Rodriguez; updated 12/08/05

Please send me information on how to get this magazine. My parents are saving for my fifteens (in May 2009). They want to avoid the mistakes that happened at my sister`s fifteens back in 2002.
Posted by Megan Smith; updated 12/27/05

Hey can u send me some info.i am in desperate need of help because my 15 are in june of 06 but i have like nothing. Plz send me info at angelari14@hotmail.com.
Posted by anonima; updated 12/28/05

If u could please send me the magazine that would be great
Posted by babygurl; updated 12/28/05

Did you ever publish the magazine? If so, where can I find one. Or can you send me one. My brother is planning a quincenera for my neice and needs all the help he can get. Great idea by the way.

Thanks
Posted by Lorrie; updated 01/13/06

Can u plz send me info at obregon_chismosa@yahoo.com
Posted by Letisha; updated 01/27/06

You guys should have tux and damas dresses 2.
And quincenera music 4 vals,and Baile De Sorpresa!!!!!
Posted by Claudia Amaya; updated 03/14/06

Hi im chuey Im an airbrush artist operatin from a snop in LA I do alot of quinceñera stuff mainly shoes and tshirt for el baile sorpresa jus wonderimg if I can get into your magazine with my artwork for 15añeras...feel free to contact me ruthlessairblast@yahoo.com
Posted by Jesus aka chuey; updated 05/27/12