Do You Think Its To Late To Book My Hall?

Well my quinceanera is in nov. 27 04 and my mom is really excited about it but i think its a littte to late to get my hall cuz ive heard that you have to book the hall at least a year before and i also have another issue i don`t have any chambelanes not even mine i asked the guy i like and he said that he doesn`t know because he plays soccer and he hasn`t told me yes or no and all of my cousins are gonna come out with my damas so what should i do? PLEASE HELP ME!!
And you can e-mail me at DADDYSGIRL4871@SBCGLOBAL.NET

Thanks again!!
Posted by CRYSTAL; updated 02/04/04

Trust me hon, it is definitely not too late. But it all depends on where u want your party. For instance, i was gonna have my quinceanera in my backyard (my quinceanera is in 3 weeks btw). It`s spacious and very beautiful, but since my party is in february, the weather is pretty unpredictable so my parents decided that it would be better to get a hall. I was hopeless cuz i thought it was too late but we reserved a beautiful hall for february 28th. We went to reserve it on the 2nd of february (of this yr). So trust me, if i could do it. So can u. U just need to keep ur eyes (and ears) open and have faith!
Posted by rebeca; updated 02/05/04

Hey girl...well trust me me when i say this its not too late to book you hall my quincernera is in april 3rd 2004 and my mother booked my hall 6 months before ...i really thought that was late and it turned out it wasnt....well dont even trip your chambelon will come around and youll hav a great quinncerna just hav faith ..and im out email me back alright angie rodriguez .....tapz...odk.
Posted by angelica; updated 02/06/04

THNKS TO EVEYONE THAT ANSWERED MY QUESTION IF YOU WANT TO E-MAIL JUST DO SO AT DADDYSGIRL4871@SBCGLOBAL.NET OK THANKS AGAIN
Posted by crystal; updated 02/09/04

Hey mami its definitely not to late just depends where u want it i started lookn for mine in jan. And mines is in july and where i wanted it was booked until sept. But i checked out the fairgrounds and im so excited so just lokk in different places. And about ur chambelan find any guy that ur really close with like me im having my older be it. So get some one that means something to u. Well good luck! email me @lil_chula@hotmail!
Posted by maria; updated 02/10/04