Mis Quince Magazine

Starting a magazine specialized for Quince anos. First issue out in April, Would like feedback on what you would like to see in the magazine. Keep in mind that first few issues wont be to big but it will have your basic.
*traditions
*whats new
*my most embarrising moment (at your quinceanera)
(submit your story)
*Real Quinceaneras telling there story and pictures

When I had my Quinceanera there was no help out there. I hope this will help you all. If you need further info email me at Aguizar@consultant.com

Posted by Adriana; updated 02/04/04

Where will this magazine be sold @?
Posted by latina chik; updated 02/04/04

For now MAIL ORDER ONLY and at local store in my state (OR)
Posted by Adriana; updated 02/04/04

Hi, this is an excellent idea. I am a journalist and I am willing to help you with some articles if you want. I am also a dance instructor and I know a lot about quinceaneras since I`ve been doing work for them for the last ten years. If you need some articles or reference on some material. Let me know.
Thanks and good luck
Alejandro
Posted by Alejandro; updated 02/04/04

That`s an awesome idea! We are in need of good websites and magz that have all basic info. I think you should include things to help like padrino`s needed, songs, traditions. Also pictures would be helpful of different dresses maybe girls can send in their pix and of the decorations and all that.
Posted by Tania; updated 02/05/04

Alejandro, I`d like to chat with you. Its always good to hear ideas. Aguizar@consultant.com
Posted by Adriana; updated 02/05/04

Please e-mail me i have some q`s for you latinjen0000@yahoo.com
Posted by jennifer; updated 02/05/04

I SAW YOUR MESSAGE ABOUT THE QUINCEANERA MAGAZINE. I WOULD LIKE INFORMATION ON HOW TO GET THE MAGAZINE, WE ARE STARTING TO PLAN FOR MY DAUGHTERS 15TH AND I NEED ALL THE INFO AND HELP I CAN GET. THANKS FOR ALL YOUR HELP. GOOD IDEA ON MAKING THE MAGAZINE.

SINCERELY,
ELLEN
Posted by ELLEN; updated 03/26/04

Wow finally a magazine like that thats a great idea i would like to know how u could mail me one
Posted by w; updated 03/26/04

Wow finally a magazine like that thats a great idea i would like to know how u could mail me one
Posted by w; updated 03/26/04

Yea thats a good idea when can we get one?? i could send some pics in of quinceaneras i have a few and mine is june 26 04 email me if u can at prettychula27@aol.com
Posted by kim; updated 03/26/04

I have some questions about it. Also I would like to buy one. Could you email me loco_1961@juno.com
Posted by Guerita; updated 03/27/04

HEY SEND ME SOME INFO WERE COULD I GET THIS MAGAZINE AT josecabreratx@netzero.com please
Posted by Lupita; updated 04/01/04

Hi there! Love your idea. My daughter is having her Quince in December and trying to finding out traditions is like pulling teeth. I would love to get info on your magazine. I now just find a Choreographer in my area and that was a surprise.

Looking forward to hearing from you.
Posted by Lureina; updated 04/04/04

Where is this magazine based. What city? What state?
Posted by Raul Juarez; updated 04/11/04

HEy,
I`m turning 15 in june and i need some help with ideas for my quince could you send me a magazine
Posted by Daniela; updated 04/17/04

Where in oregon? i live in oregon, so maybe i could drive to get it
Posted by christina; updated 04/18/04

Where will this magazine be sold @? I would really like 2 have 1 emailme at Jennipherb@juno.com
Posted by Jennipher; updated 07/08/04

Hello there I think that is a great idea as well, it is very difficult to find any information regarding quinceneras. I to would like to know when and where this magazine will be. If you need any ideas you can visit this site if you need any help, i know that it has helped me allot.

I am planning to be a event coordinator one day and this type of stuff helps me out.

Great job and good luck...do you have a website to look at...
Posted by Petra; updated 07/08/04

Thats a great idea...thats gun b good cuz I have neva heard of nething like that...good job n hope it wrks out...but u should also..have like how quinces r all over the wrld...like costa rica..panama...etc....cuz over here ppl only think mexicans have em...thank bye
Posted by jackie; updated 07/09/04

I thank you all for your interest in my magazine, QuinceaƱera & Bride Magazine is based in Houston,TX. We invite you to checkout our Website MY15.COM to Subscribe and Win big prizes!
Posted by Raul Juarez; updated 07/10/04