HELP WITH MY DRESS TYPE

HEY WAT UP WELL CAN U HELP ME ON DESIDIN ON HOW TO GET MY DRESS I WANT TO EITHER GET IN REALLY PUFFY AND WITH ALOT OF GLITTER AND STRAPLESS OR JUST SIMPLE AND WITH LONG SLEEVES OR GET IT REALLY BIG WITH REALLY THIN STRAPES AND MIDNIGHT BLUE AND GET MY DAMAS IN WHITE PLZ HELP ME THANXS MUCH LOVE
Posted by La Tiny; updated 01/28/04

Hi,
I`m researching a show for MTV and need a young person who is preparing for her Quirnceanera. We would like to shoot Feb-March, can someone PLEASE help me find someone. (W) Thanks
Posted by Julia; updated 02/03/04

WELL THANK U FOR RESPONDIN TO MY (QUESTION)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Posted by La Tiny; updated 02/03/04

Heyi think that you shouldn`t get a puffy one cuz i think they`re really ugly but then again you should go for what you want i`m gonna get my dress made and its not gonna be expensive what i did was i bought bridal magazine and took some ideas and put them together and my dress designer told me what looked good on me and my mom and sister help me out to that`s what think you should do or don`t get a dress designer but get ideas from other dresses and put them together ok well i hoped i helped bye!!
Bye
Posted by CRYSTAL; updated 02/03/04

Hey crystal thanxs for respondin well my mom told me to do that but im still not sure about it well thanxs again and ill think about much love La Tiny!!!
Posted by La Tiny; updated 02/04/04

I think a long sleeve w/ a bell will look nice.
Posted by annie; updated 02/10/04

I think a long sleeve w/ a bell will look nice.
Posted by annie; updated 02/10/04

Hey email me and give me more Jewel580@hotmail.com
Posted by Yalisse; updated 02/11/04

Hey go to this website right her. This dress is so pretty but i sont think its the color you want it, but you could always get it that way. Anyways just visit this one right here. I might get mine done like this

Http://www.arnettslaboutique.com/sp/quin_5198.cfm

Well hope you like it if not theres more on that website.
LaTErz!!!
Posted by ~~Bere~~; updated 02/13/04

Well for my 15 i want a dress that is white with topaz(u know like light orange) and i want my damas in topaz 2 and my chambelanes in pachuco suits is that cute or is it 2 much? if you dont like it please give me ideas and im @ martinez0013@msn.com
Posted by babbygirl; updated 02/16/04

I need a pachuco tipe of quince i need ideas on how to gress mu qince
Posted by mari; updated 04/15/04

I think that you should have it puffy just because the damas are having slim one and stuff and the glitter would be a good thing that would be nice
Posted by Yalisse; updated 04/15/04

I think u should get it strapless and puffy. It looks really cute. Don`t get the longsleeve dress PLEASE, it looks awfull..... Like they said, buy a bridal magazine and look at the designs, you could really get some cute ideas. As 4 the color, Pink is the Tranicional. But other pastel colors look really cute, lke baby blue, lavendar...ect. Well i hope i helpd bye......
Posted by YeSeNNia; updated 04/17/04