Tattoo Cover-Up

I am thinking of wearing a strapless dress for my upcoming September wedding. The only problem is that I have tattoos on both shoulders and don`t really want my tattoos to show up in photographs. I have seen tattoo cover-up kits advertised in bridal magazines and on the internet, but I`m a little concerned about their performance. Most specifically, I am afraid that they will fade or smear. The last thing I need is to be smearing concealer all over my future husband and guests!
Does anyone out there have any experience with these types of products? If so could you give them a review?
Thanks
Posted by Kerri-Ann; updated 01/26/04

I am getting married in Sept. And have also chosen not to show my tattoos. I have the top half of my back covered and it is bright blue, green, with black lines...
I have read all the replies and it sounds like dermablend is the way to go. Am I correct? Is it hard ot apply? I thought it would be impossible to cover up my tats, but after reading these comments I think I can, I`m so happy
Posted by Priscilla; updated 01/26/04

I`m looking for something to cover my tattoo also...it`s huge and on my back...if you get any ideas, please e-mail me! Thx :)
Posted by Megan; updated 01/30/04

Find someone in your area that does airbrush makeup. They can cover the tattoo and the makeup does not rub off on your clothes. Great for your wedding day face makeup too!
Posted by Jennifer; updated 02/06/04

Hi great topic! I read your post and thought I might be able to help. I work for Ferbs Cosmetics: Tattoo Undercover temporary tattoo cover up cosmetics and currently Ferbs Cosmetics is also having a sale on temporary tattoo cover up kits during the holidays.

Tattoo Undercover is formulated specifically for temporary tattoo cover up and was developed by a tattooed licensed esthetican who specializes in custom cosmetics and tattoo removal. Tattoo Undercover is designed to have the flexibility and wear of foundation but the coverage of a concealer. Best of all Tattoo Undercover is completely waterproof and wont rub off! When comparing temporary tattoo cover up against the competition, Tattoo Undercover lasted an average of 3 days longer.

Http://bit.ly/FerbsKits
Posted by Anthony; updated 12/14/09

Hello im from st.louis mo & im lookn for sumone in my area to temporary cover my tattoo for my sister wedding @ a reasonable price
Posted by neca; updated 02/18/12