My Cheap 15

Hey i wanna have a 15 but I have to keep it cheap. Lol i know thats ghetto but i dont have a lot of money so o well. I need some ideas so that i can save money on it as well as the invitations and maybe things i dont HAVE to have so that i can 4get about buying them. Also i need names of the songs that i wanna use. I would really appreciate anything yall can tell me so thank yall in advance. My email is tinalicious@laundromatic.net so feel free to hola back and send picks of yalls *beautiful* fifteens. =]
Posted by teenuh; updated 01/24/04

Hey,
Well if you want a fifteen thats cute but also cheap for u, ask really close people to be your padrinos. I am doing that with things like my invitations, the wine, and things like that. You can also have padrinos for like the big things like music and limo but you would need someone real close who would give u that money. I hope my advice helped
Posted by maria; updated 01/24/04

I`m doing the same thing having a cheap 15 were doing the invitations with some special they sell in print shops the most it costs is 60.00 for like 100 sheets luck
Posted by jennifer; updated 01/25/04

Lmao...my homegurl is having a cheap quinceanera too...but i hope hers doesnt come out ghetto...she has padrinos but theyre american and they dont understand how they usually help out with the big things....if you have any suggestions to make this quinceanera not turn out like a nightmare...plz help...lol
Posted by stephani; updated 03/23/04

Hello
I coordinated/planned a quinceanera party that had a tight budget.
Usually the best thing is to have 15 padrinos, and combine two or three for the big things such as the catering and the hall. So that your party does not become a burden to them.
In every major city there are stores that sell artificial flowers at wholesale prices, and stuff to make the favors, in this particular case, we lucked out, since the quince was in L.A. CA and we found a store that sold everything for pennies, and with a little patience an planning all the damas handcrafted the favors, the decorations and the floral arrangements.
The guys can help with the cleaning at the end, so that you don`t have to pay for clean up charges.
Stong bonus point: If you have padrinos and they have teenage kids, make sure that you include them in your party, I did a Quince once, where the padrinos were offended because on the video, the quinceanera revealed her reason for not including their kids, making comments regarding their appearence.
Needless is to say, the celebration lost it`s magic.

Good luck!

Visit our page for more info: Latin Image

Posted by Rig; updated 03/24/04