My XV (Pictures)

Hey everyone-

I had my XV on Friday Dec.26, 2003 and I loved it!
It was in Mexico and I was serenated by a cuz and two guys. It was really exciting I wasn`t nervous at all! Well except the church my leg wouldn`t stop shaking but U couldn`t tell under the dress. We learned the vals in 2 days w/ brindis cuz I arrived in Mexico like 5 days before. It was crazy but it was awesome I want another one! The church was nice and short. If anybody wants to see my pics write to me at btrzfairy4@msn.com. Hope you all have fun in yours!
Posted by Tania; updated 01/19/04

Hey nena! Can you plz send me some pics to I just love seeing quinceanera pics so much because they are so beautiful. Gracias! LatinaNena4eva@msn.com
Posted by Diana; updated 01/19/04

HEY COULD YOU SEND ME THE PICTURES OF YOUR QUINCEANERA PLZ I BET THEY ARE PRETTY. WELL THANXS
EMAIL THEM TO OVENTURA611@EARTHLINK.NET
Posted by Jessica; updated 01/19/04

HEY COULD YOU SEND ME THE PICTURES OF YOUR QUINCEANERA PLZ I BET THEY ARE PRETTY. WELL THANXS
EMAIL THEM TO OVENTURA611@EARTHLINK.NET
Posted by Jessica; updated 01/19/04

CAN I SEE YOUR PICTURES PLEAZE HERES MY EMAIL OG_BABYGURL@HOTMAIL.COM : )
Posted by *BABYGURL*; updated 01/22/04

Heeey there ! can u send me the pix? it would be great if you could. D=] >> mizzbabieluv@Yahoo.com
Posted by RENEE; updated 01/23/04

Hey tania i would like to see ur pic`s! mine is coming up in MAY.
Posted by karina; updated 01/23/04

Hey its me again. Please send the pic at karina@dslextreme.com
Posted by karina; updated 01/23/04

HEY I WOULD REALLY LIKE IF YOU SEND ME YOUR PICS THANXS MY E-MAIL IS DADDYSGIRL4871@SBCGLOBAL.NET THANKS AGAIN!!
Posted by CRYSTAL; updated 01/23/04

HEY GIRL CAN YOU SEND ME YOUR PICS.
LETICIA.VILLAGOMEZ@ADVOCATEHEALTH.COM
Posted by LETTY; updated 01/24/04

Hey everyone-
I haven`t sent any of you my pix because I`m having probs w/ my internet connection at home and in school we`re not allowed to send mail so as soon as I can I`ll send them to all of you. Do any of you have any I could see?
Posted by Tania; updated 01/26/04

Hey gurl I would also love to see some of your pix. I read your other message and I also wish I could have another quinceanera. I`ll try to send you some of my pix. My email is TRAVIEZA913@yahoo.com. Hey i`m from Michoacan to!
Posted by Travieza; updated 01/26/04

Hey- could you send me pictures of y our Quince. My little sister is having hers in August, and I need to help her decorate
Posted by Leticia; updated 01/26/04

Hey carnala would u plz send me sum of ur picxs when you have a chance thanx and peace out
Luv alwayz caddy aka patricia
Posted by CADdy; updated 01/28/04

If you want to see my quinceanera pics go to http://groups.msn.com/cutejenny
If it doesn`t work email me at LatinaBabygrl06@yahoo.com so i can email them to u.
Posted by *Jennifer*; updated 02/03/04

Hey can i have the pics
Tootsies_cuz@hotmail.com
Posted by Melina; updated 02/06/04

Hey can i see your pics?? my e-mail is booty_baby14@hotmail.com please send me your pictures i would really apreciate it thanx
Posted by Cute~N~Wild; updated 02/07/04

Can U please send me ur XV pics cuz i need sum ideas 4 mine thanxs!
Xoxocelyxoxo@aol.com
Posted by Cely; updated 02/08/04

Hey everyone-
Well my computer`s finally working so I`ll try to send the pix this week. Also if any of you grlz have any questions on anything that I could try to help w/ my e-mail is btrzfairy4@msn.com.
Posted by Tania; updated 02/08/04

Can you please send me your pics of your quince I like to see quinceneras pics. Mine quince is going to be on june so if you dont mind sending your pics please!!
Chula88@charter.net
Thanks!!!!
Posted by marlene; updated 02/11/04

Can you please send me your pics of your quince I like to see quinceneras pics. Mine quince is going to be on june so if you dont mind sending your pics please!!
Chula88@charter.net
Thanks!!!!
Posted by marlene; updated 02/11/04