Guys Suits

Somebody plz help me on the suits for guys! If anybody has any good websites plz E-mail me at sweetangelDcali@aol.com I would really appreciate that thanx!!!
Posted by sonia; updated 01/18/04

Hey i think it depends if ur gonna get guys only or both tell me and i`ll give u an idea
Posted by ana; updated 01/19/04

Well Im only going to get guys cuz I think it will look better. But the problem is that I live in Turlock and I need a good place I can find here, so if u can help me
Find a good place here I will really appreciate that !
My chambelanes are going to be dressed as pachucos do you think it will look nice??? well just E-mail me at lilchaparrita69@yahoo.com
Posted by sonia; updated 01/19/04

Yea i think they`ll look fine but that is burned out i was gonna get that but i changed my mind try to find something that is like new not the noraml suits or pachucos i think since u are gonna get guys only u should get them like those guys that have the espada and the really fancy suit cuz pachucos are played out and if ur not having girls is gonna look naked the guys without a partner well write back

Well ana thanx a lot I really appreciate your help. Well how does the espada suit look like??? do you know any websites i can look it up at??
Posted by Sonia; updated 01/19/04

WELL NOT REALLY THEY ARWE LIKE A NORMAL TUX BUT IT HAS YELLO DETAILS I`LL TRY TO LOOK FOR IT AND THEN I`LL TELL YOU K