My Quincenera

I am hopefully going to have a Quincenera soon.. And i am here asking for unique ideas on how to decorate the reception..ideas on how my cake might look like.. And ideas on my "damas" dresses...i would also like some help in music selection...

Thank u...
I hope to here from someone soon...
Pilar
Posted by Pilar; updated 01/18/04

I Knøw, i wanna know if yall know a site where i can Løøk at some decoration pictures! Hey gurl i know a site where u can look at some dresses.! www.marysbridal.com
I hope i kinda helped

Holla
Posted by J£§§; updated 01/16/05

Pilar,

There are some great ideas posted on this board... You should read some of the other threads to read the ideas. Have you thought about picking a nice color scheme for your quinceanera? Or, what about a fantasy/Cinderella theme? There are so many options out there... The important thing is to find a theme or color scheme that truly reflects YOU! :)

I also wanted to offer my help with your invitations, accessories, party favors, and decorations. We have a wide selection of quinceaneara products available on our website - www.daisy-days.cceasy.com. Just click on "Special Occasion Invitations."

We also have a lot of accessories, party favors and decorations available. Just click on "wedding accessories" - you can use any of those items for your party, even though they are listed under weddings. :)

If you want more information, and to receive a 20% discount, please email me at info@daisy-days.com. Thank you!

Visit our page for more info: Daisy Days

Posted by Sarah; updated 01/17/05