WANNA GHETTO STYLE QUINCEANERA

I NEED HELP WITH MY QUICEANERA IT`S GONNA BE THIS SUMMER IN JULY 2004 AND I WANT IT TO HAVE A GHETTO FEEL TO IT I HAVE SOME IDEAS ON WHAT I WANT BUT I STILL NEED MORE HELP WITH EVERYTHING LIKE MY DRESS AND THE DAMAS, THE INVITATIONS AND EVERYTHING SO IF YOU COULD HELP ME I`D REALLY APRECIATE IT
THANXS
Posted by ANGEL~BABY; updated 01/17/04

Charlene u cant b sayin nuttin cuzz its her quinceanera n she can have it whatever way she wants it no1 is tellin u how u should have urs.So if she wants it that way then let her have it tha way she wants.But angel baby i feel u on that cuzz mah chambelanes r havin suits n hats n of course they want dorugs or waycaps unda their hats n see thats ghetto but it will come out cute...peace gurl n holla back
Posted by Cynthia V.; updated 01/18/04

Well you should have ur damas go like in knee boots wit short skirts and a fancy nice shirt. That would look cute i was gonna have mine like that but some gurls didnt fit into the knee high boots. I think that would look cute and Ghetto.And ur invitations you know that like back in the day how they would right there letters ummm... Like the color of the paper is brown and they roll up and the edges are burnt.(well look burnt) I will try to find a pic of that and try sending it to u so you could see what I mean. Well you could get back at me at babyblakk21@yahoo.com
Posted by Maggi; updated 01/18/04

OK THANXS FOR ALL OF UR SUPPORT AND HELP I THINK THE IDEA FOR MY INVITATIONS WITH THE BROWN PAPER BURNT EDGES IS REALLY TIGHT I THINK IM GONNA USE THAT I DEA SO IF YOU CAN FIND A PICTURE OF SOMETHING LIKE THAT I WOULD REALLY APPREACIATE IT THANXS AGAIN 4 ALL UR SUPPORT . EMAIL ME IF YALL HAVE ANYMORE IDEAS AT Adriana_12_2005@hotmail.com

ANGEL~BABY
Posted by ANGEL~BABY; updated 01/24/04

Hirl its koo to have something ghetto but not da wholre thang iight. Oh yeah wat day of july?2004 im having mine july24 2004 aint that kool??? maybe put your surprise dance ghetto just say SHAKE IT LIKE A SALT SHAKKA lol i might be kinda old but it tight any way do something nice fo yo family but ghetto fo yo friends (damas and chambelanes) iight hit me up iight peace
Posted by KIM; updated 02/10/04

Hey mami, well im having mine on july 10th and well i also said i wanted to be ghetto so my chambelanes are gonna go as pachucos in zoot suits.
Posted by maria; updated 02/10/04