Birthday Party For An 11 Year Old Girl

I need help planning a birthday party for a very popular fifth grader. She isn`t into dolls and all the little kids stuff. HELP I have 2 weeks to put it together.
Posted by Rina; updated 01/08/04

My friend rented a limo for a day and had it take us to places around town, we went to Dave and Busters (game place), and the mall, and then back to her house to swim in her pool. If thats too expensive, treat every girl to a day at the spa. Go to the local mall and get your hair done, and then get pedicures. TIP ( invite no more than 8 girls!)
Posted by Kailey; updated 01/10/04

Hi, I am 11, and I have a few ideas for you, my birthday is this week so I cant wait, myself! Anyway some ideas are:
1.) bowling
2.)sleepover
3.) sleepover w/activity
4.) sleepover @hotel
5.) pool party
6.) arcade
7.) bumper boats
8.) mini golf

These are all fun ideas i thought of, that have resulted as a blast for me, maybe they will for your 11 year old.

I hope my ideas help! Please contact me back if you get a chance!
Posted by Hannah; updated 04/01/04

Hi my name is Stephanie my birthday is a week away. I am turning 11. I could not think of what to do for my birthday. I had heard about your website from a friend. I went to your website and found some really cool ideas. Thank you so much!!!!!!!
Posted by Stephanie; updated 10/19/04

Hi my name is Ashley and my birthday is on christmas i cant wait but im haveing my birthday party on nov.20
And i need some ideas my family has no money and
I want to have a cool one unless my friends will think im a geek so email me for cool ideas that dont cost so much.
Posted by Ashley Thorpe; updated 10/27/04

Hi my friend had a awesome birthday party heres what we did
1.Went shopping
2.Got hair + nails done
3. Swimming
4.pottery
3.zoo
4.spashtown
5.astroworld
6.areo dome
7.sleep over
Well here are some ideas hope you might pick one you like!
Posted by Ashley; updated 10/27/04

Hi im a tomboy heres some ideas for you if you like sports
1.go play soccer then have pillow fight at a sleepover
2.pillow fights, baseball, tag, and face painting
3.basketball, vollyball, just make up a game before the party starts
Posted by Katie; updated 10/27/04

Well I`m planning on having my b-day party in a couple weeks. I really needed some ideas and found you in a search engine. Although I wasn`t sure what to do but I thought that American Girl Place.
Posted by Krissy; updated 10/29/08

Well My Bday is in 2 weeks i can`t think of anything to do so hit me up.
Posted by Nikiya; updated 07/24/09

Hi i am sophie i am turning 11 in a few weeks and these are my ideas
1) big disco and a sleepover
2)house party
3) go for your hair + makeup done
4) party bus

Hope these help xx
Some are quite expensive sorry :(
Posted by Sophie; updated 08/03/09

Chef Kidz in Orange County is a great party for an 11 year old. Chefkids.homestead.com
Posted by nicole; updated 11/08/09

How about getting Henna.. (temporary tattoos) done. I`m sure that`s very out of the ordinary... And VERY unique and enjoyable!

Please visit www.designsofpassion.com

Visit our page for more info: Henna Passion

Posted by Tania; updated 11/09/09

Hi i am turning 11 on the 17 of december and here are a list of ideas
. Rock Star
. Winter wonderland
. Go out for pizza
. Invite a couple friends for a movie
Posted by Sonya; updated 12/04/09

Hi, last year we had a sleep over for 5 girls, I decorated the dinning room table as a bed. Used clean pretty sheets threw her bedspead over it -folded down the corner so it looked like a bed and put a sheet birthday cake as the pillow, On the kitchen table I had dishes with different ingredients and toppings all set up and stations for them to create their own mini pizza. I baked their creations on stones and they had a blast. While waiting for the pizza they started to make colored -scented lip gloss--it was cool , like a cosmetic experiment. Just being in PJs with fuzzy slippers on had them giggling. They made sundays and had cake on the dining room table. It all can be washed so don`t freak over the mess! They hung out in front of the fireplace, Each girl had a set up of goodies, all the same but different colors, a birthday mug, a lip gloss making kit in a tin, a pair a fluffy slippers and some other stuff. All purchased at a $ store so they were inexpensive and they took everything home the next day. They played with Rock Band 2 that she had just rec`d for her b-day and made videos, they played sorry and everyone was told to come with 2 jokes each or a story to tell. They hung out on their sleeping bags talked alot, and stayed up to around 12:30 I kept the fireplace cranked with wood and they slept in their bags under the christmas tree.
The next morning no bought clothes so they stayed in PJs till 12, I made chocolate chip pancakes and had toppings out- whip cream, syrups, jellies, bannanas, confectioners sugar, and hot coco in thier mugs. It was great--- Of course the big screen was on with a hit movie--can`t recall it!
This year she is 10 and I wanted to do a sleepover at the museum of natural history for her and 2 girlfriends but she`s not interested in that anymore
So I think I will do another sleep over with either a spa party for them in mind, everyone gets a robe and slippers again and other stuff to keep, green facials, curlers all crazy thinks and take pictures, I can make a slide show and put it on the big screen as the night goes on. They can make up lyrics to a song and sing it to one of the songs playing. The morning movie will probably have to be Justin Bearber? in concert!
OR--a sleep over with a mystery game theme--every girl gets an invite with a character that they are and keep it secret. They arrive and stay in character until they mystery is solved. Girls are great with DRAMA and if they arrived dressed for the part and the house is set in character, the night will move on its own. Mom can serve dinner as if she is a butler. (Duhh...) Fireplace and giggles again---Perfect!
One last thing--I did the iceskating rink , American Girls Place,( way too expensive and everyone was starving afterwards), took a group to the theater and they were all great--but these are such great years for sleep overs--the girls are silly!
Posted by brenda; updated 12/07/09

Heey well my name is Angie and im turning 11 in feb the 12 and i think these ideas are maybe good for you girls....
Shopping,
Lazer tag/wars,
Movies,
Sleepovers,
Disco,
Go out with friends,
Just chilling around,
And much more.... (but i forgot them x))
Posted by angie; updated 12/16/09

I NEED HELP I HAVE A 5TH GRATER THAT HAS A BIRTHDAY ON JAN THE 6TH AND SHE PUT ALL THE WORK TO ME SHE HATES LITTLE KID STUFF SHE WILL BE VERY UPSET IF SHE HAS A BAD PARTY SO CAN YOU HELP ME FIND A THEME FOR MY SWEET 5TH GRATER OH SHE IS GOING TO BE 11
Posted by JESSICA; updated 12/23/09

I think you should figue out what she really wants.Like on christmas my mom figued out that i liked designing so she got me a design kit.You should try it.
Posted by Topanaga; updated 12/27/09

JESSICA I HAVE AN IDEA, SINCE I LIVE IN THE UK, AND IM IN THE 6 GRade im 11, last year i had a big sleep over and did party games,played in the park,this year i am planning a special one.But since she is 11 you might like to ask her what she would like, unless its a surprise one,just relax, invite round some friends, watch movies, do hair and make then play party games, trust me, it will be a blast, try it out!!!
Posted by Maddy; updated 12/31/09

Thank everyone for your posts. My daughter will be 11 soon and she has been doing sleepovers every year since she turned 5 and I wanted to get some new and fresh activities and ideas so that nothing goes "stale". I have found that all of your posts were helpful.

Thanks Again, Quiera`s Mom (seems to be my name to most..hahaha!)
Posted by Quiera's Mom; updated 01/05/10

You could do a mall scavenger hunt!
Posted by Nicole; updated 01/10/10

Chefkidz.net.....teenagers love the "Cooking for College" workshops!
Posted by nicole; updated 02/21/10