Maggie Sottero Evita Photo?

Does anyone have a photo of Maggie Sottero`s "Evita" in the light gold/Ivory colors?

Thanks!
Posted by Jenny; updated 01/06/04

Hi,

I recently tried on a maggie sottero evita dress in light gold and I do have pictures, if you want to see them contact me....
Posted by Victoria; updated 11/25/04

I saw your post that stated you would possibly have a photo of the Maggie Sotterro Evita dress in the light gold. If that is the case, would you be so kind as to e-mail me one. I would greatly appreciate it. I`m looking at getting that dress but I would really LOVE to see it in the color I`m looking to get. Thanks!
Posted by Carrie; updated 06/30/05

I would love to see a picture of the light gold dress. Any chance you would have a picture of the maggie chantilly in light gold?
Posted by kelly; updated 08/15/05

I would love to see a pic of this dress in light gold email me at scottkellysara@yahoo.com ...Please thanks
Posted by kelly; updated 08/15/05

I would love to see the dress in light gold, I just ordered the Felicity dress in light gold and mom is freaking out about the color, so I need a picture. My email is rleclair@gmail.com.
Posted by Rebecca; updated 08/31/05

I would also love it if you could email me the pic of the light gold evita. I also want this dress (in ivory )although I can not find it anywhere. Is it out in stores yet?
Thanks
Jen
Posted by Jennifer; updated 07/05/07

May I have the picture of Evita in light gold ? I am going with this dress but don`t know if i should take it in ivory or light gold. Thx.
Posted by Maggie; updated 11/22/07

Hello,
I noticed you`re also looking for Evita in light gold. Would you be so kind to also send me a picture if you have any luck. I will do the same.
Posted by Kylie E; updated 02/11/08

Hi,

Can you send me the pic of the dress please.

Thanks
Posted by charlotte; updated 07/07/08

Can you send me the pic as well? Thanx so much
Posted by Aubrey; updated 08/23/08

If anyone has pics of Maggie Sottero - Evita in light gold,
Thanks!
Posted by Lacey Jae; updated 09/25/08

Hi, i have no photos of Evita but i am trying desprately to find this dress. I hane contacted all stores around my area which is Ft Lauderdale, FL. I was wondering if anyone could tell me where they got their gown from. I am willing to travel.
Thanks Prue
Posted by Prudence Ellis; updated 11/20/08

I would like to see pictures of the Evita as well! Thanks!
Posted by jv; updated 01/13/09