My Daughters Dream

Hi, My name is Elvia Montero and I have a daughter that will be 15 on July. I really want to celebrate her sweet fifteen because i dont want to let her down like i let my oldest daughter down. I couldn`t celebrate her 15th or 16th birthday. I am a single mom that cannot work legally because i am not a citizen. I work just for my four kids. I would really appreciate it if you would help my daughters dream become a reality. If you cannot i would understand let me know anyway if you would like to help or you just can`t. For more information please write back at my email.
Posted by Elvia Montero; updated 01/04/04

Senora,
I am 14 years old and I really wanna help your daughters dream become a reality tell me how i can help by e-mailing me at 201492@gpj.gmcs.k12.nm.us
Ana
Posted by Ana; updated 01/04/04

How can I help?
Posted by Lora; updated 01/04/04

It just so happen that I can help you in any way possible. Please email me at dominicancutie1232003@yahoo.com....Wether you need a limo and a church ceremony Im gonna make your daughter dream a reality.
Posted by joseph; updated 01/08/04

What town are you in?
Posted by Mechelle; updated 01/09/04

Mrs.Elvia Montero, I would love to make you`re daughters dream come true and yours aswell i am having my 15th birthday party in Hawaii with family and lots of friends my father works with Mr.Hilton and we want to help you just tell us how...thank you Amy Fox
Posted by Amy Fox; updated 01/18/04

I am sorry i did not leave my E-mail it`s Fountsofwayne14@aol.com thank you. Just e-mail me and i will get back to you.
Posted by Amy Fox; updated 01/18/04

Thanks if anything just e-mailme Montero27@msn.com
Posted by Elvia; updated 02/08/04

Mr.Hilton who?
Posted by Elvia; updated 02/08/04