My Dama Dropped Out 2 Weeks Before

My dama dropped out on my QUINCEANERA 2 weeks before my quince. She only showed up for 2 dance practices and the dance teacher told me that it would be best to drop her from the dance since she didn`t know it. I listened to her and told my dama. She got pissed and said that that why should she be in the quinceanera if all she`s going to do is walk up in the church. She was mad and still wanted to be in the dance. I told her that it wasn`t a good idea and not fair to the court because we don`t have the teacher anymore to tell us how to change things. Since I have 1 xtra chamberlan, I`ve decided to have my boyfriend and my best friend take me up. There has been too much going on and I was getting worried about the dance with only 2 weeks to go. What I want to know is if you guys think I`m being too hard and wrong.
Posted by Nancy; updated 12/30/03

Hey, don`t worry about her i think what you said about your best friend and your boyfriend walking you in will turn out BEAUTIFUL . That was her fault for not showing up and don`t punish the court by changing everything at the last minute cuz then they will be confused so forget about her cuz it`s her lost not yours. Well i hope your Quince comes out great GOOD LUCK!!
Posted by Smiley; updated 12/30/03

Thanks Smiley! I really have been worried about if I was being mean. I feel better about it now.
Posted by Nancy; updated 12/30/03

For reals girl if she didn`t show up to any of the practices don`t feel bad for telling her she couldn`t be your dama anymore cause she would maybe mess up the waltz
Posted by Lore; updated 12/30/03