Teen Slumber Party Games

Hi everyone!!! im turning 13 march 3rd and need some game ideas !! i dont want to spend any money !! just need some ideas !!! if you could help that would be great!! (its all girls) thx!!

Jackie
Posted by Jackie; updated 12/29/03

Hey guyzz!!!!
We love all ur fun game ideaz and I (marta) am turning 13 in like 2 weeks and its gunna be a huge party girls guyz and like its gunna be awsum cuz like a month a go i hhad just a party with like 50 ppl being there (girlz and guyz) we played 7 minutes in heaven spin the bottle we danced alot !!! even the guyz awsum huh??? lol well it was!!! well this time im gunna have to have more ppl i think my rentz r gunna die but theyll get over it, they will just have to live with it lol well if ya have any awsum ideaz for my big 1>3 then write back!!!!
Well we love ya all!!!
~*enjoy*~ *~.:Marta & Mandi:.~*
Posted by Marta & Mandi; updated 12/29/03

Okay.
Well.. These are some of the things that i did when i was hosting a slumber party for me && my friends.
&& we had a blast...!!
There is a lot though..
- Lots of Junk food.. Example pizza, cokee, chips etc...
- Rent a variety of recent movies that everyone will enjoy.
- Games including : Truth or Dare, `Never have i ever..`, Pie throwing, Pillow fights, food fights [outside], water ballon fights, shaving cream fights, Murderer etc..
- Sincee its a girls only party, it would be nice to get some beauty pamperiing supplies such as, nail polish, make-up, mani`s & padi`s etc..
- Designate a special room.
- Make sure to wake up to pancakes fruit salad, bacon, toast, kind of like a big brunch. If you perfer something small like cereal or just panacakes.. You`ll enjoy it much more in bed talking girl talk with friends.
- Maybe a special theme like for example: Hawaii, 70-80`s, fashion anything you and your friends enjoy really...
- Dont forget to decorate!!!
- Display a bunch or teen girly magazines that everyone can read if someone can not fall asleep.. Or to read for fun!
- [Dont forget to clean your house a bit before your friends get there though!]
- Make sure to leave NO ONE out.
- Take plenty of pictures to remember the wonderful time youve all had.. Maybe even get everyone a scrap book that you can decorate together with plenty of memories in it.
- Have your friends bring their own things to help make the party better.. Example like.. Nail polish, music, magazines, books and dont forget a bunch of flash lights!
- PRANKS..! For the first person who falls asleep.. Or the last person to wake-up.
- If its hot outside you could all sleep outside in a big tent.
- MUSIC that EVERYONE will enjoy.
- Have a fashion show. Maybe buy a whole bunch of cheap clothing at a close second-hand store.
- THIS IS A WONDERFUL DELICIOUS DRINK FOR EVERYONE HERE IS THE RECIPE.
- PUT A CUP OF ORANGE JUICE, FOUR ICE CUBES, FROZEN STRAWBERRIES AND A LITTLE BIT OF SUGAR INTO A BLENDER. && MAKE SURE YOU BLEND IT UNTIL IT IS COMPLETELY BLENDED. IT MUST BE THICK. AFTER ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS POUR IT INTO TALL GLASSES, AND HAVE A SLICE OF WHATEVER YOU LIKE FOR EXAMPLE SLICE OF ORANGE, SLICE OF LEMON, SLICE OF KIWI ETC.. ONTO THE SIDE OF THE TALL GLASS AND A WHIP CREAM ON TOP THEN A CHERRY, STRAWBERRY, BLUEBERRY, OR RASEBERRY ON TOP OF THE WHIP CREAM.. THEN ADD A COLORFUL STRAW INTO THE DRINK AND VOILA.. YOUR STARBERRY DELIGHT IS MADE.
- Have Cakee or cupcakes, or brownies or chocolate or muffins etc.. WITH ice cream of course [A very delicious kind of ice cream that would be nice to have and try if you havnt already is called COOKIE DOUGH. It is the best ice cream ever!] A nice desert to end the night. Dont forget the chocokate milk either.
- While sleeping.. You can all sit in a circle on your sleeping bags with the lights shut just each of you and your flash lights.. And tell true or fake ghost stories that always scares the place up!

Have a great party..!!!
Posted by Melanieee.; updated 03/08/08