Quinceaneras(Cotillions)

Hey future quinceaneras,
I had my cotillion about a year ago but some of my friends still havent and they love asking me questions.When i was planning for my cotillion i had so many answers but it seemed like my mom didnt really understand. She didnt understand because she doesn`t know the feeling of getting ready for such a special day. If u do have any questions u can reply and ill try to help u as much as possible. I could even send you some pictures of my cotillion if it will help any. Bye
Posted by Priscilla; updated 12/28/03

Hey wuts a cotillion?????????
Posted by Aiyana; updated 12/31/03

A cotillion is a hispanic or latino tradition where a young lady of 15 has a huge party to celebrate her birthday. This birthday is very important because it means she is a young woman. Girls have damas which are like bridesmaids but this sint a wedding. They are mostly always your friends and relatives. They also have chambelanes whcih are the guys that accompany the damas. Its like a sweet 16 but this one is at 15.
Posted by Priscilla; updated 12/31/03

Hey Priscilla can you sendme some flicks of your Quince cuz i would like to see them?
Posted by Smiley; updated 12/31/03

Oh ok its a quinceanera....but why at 18
Posted by Aiyana; updated 12/31/03

Well some asian cultures believe in cotillions too but htey have them at 18

Well ill send you some but i need ur email or you can wait until i finish my website

Ok my e-mail address is la_sweetie@msn.com
Posted by Smiley; updated 12/31/03

Hey priscilla can you send me some of yours pics too please my email is mariaflrs04@aol.com
Posted by lorena; updated 01/01/04

I would be glad to send both you some pictures. You`ll be recieving them very soon.
Posted by Priscilla; updated 01/02/04

Hey pricilla can you please send the pics of ur sweet 15 too my email is lacrazy_4ever2003@yahoo.com
Posted by Magali; updated 01/02/04

Hey Priscilla an you please send me some pics too!! My email is krazy_a88@yahoo.com
Posted by Alejandra; updated 02/29/04

Hey Priscilla ,
I will like to see your picture you can email at downsouthchick4ever@yahoo.com . I also need help with my speech. CAN YOU HELP ME OUT
Thank
Posted by linda; updated 02/29/04

Hiyee, I wanted to know if you could send me some pictures. It would really help me alot. My email address is SVCutie822@aol.com.
Posted by Sylvia; updated 02/29/04

Hey my quincenera is coming up in sep. 2004 can you please send me your pics, I could get ideas from yours. Do you know anyone that can do a vals?
Please send as soon as possible!
Posted by Ramona; updated 03/22/04

Priscilla.
Can you send me some pics? At littlemona07@yahoo.com
Thanks
Posted by Ramona; updated 03/22/04

Hey can i see your pics my email is prettychula27@aol.com my quinceanera is june 26 04
Posted by kim; updated 03/22/04

Can you send me some pics at lilspoiled12@msn.com? thanx! :D
Posted by Sammy; updated 03/22/04