Tasteful, Sexy Photos Of Myself 4 My Finacee.

I am searching 4 a professional photography studio in the Kansas City or Springfield area that do TASTEFUL, sexy, lingerie photos.... I would like to get some taken of myself as a present for my fiancee... Thanks!!! Happy New Year!!! :)
Posted by Jen; updated 12/26/03

I am also looking to do this but in Pittsburgh Pa. I am having a hard time finding someone. Did you ever end up getting them done? im shy so im not sure how im gonna feel doing this but I really would like to give them to my soon to be husband for a wedding gift.
Posted by Heather; updated 04/25/05

I found a photography student at the Junior College who was willing to take pictures of me just for the cost of the supplies.
Posted by Abby; updated 04/29/05

I am looking for some one in PITTSBURGH. I will not travel to have the pictures taken. I think it was a great idea to find a college student to take the pictures. If there is a college student out there in the PITTSBURGH area looking to take tastfull pictures please e-mail me. Md6288@hotmail.com
Posted by Heather; updated 05/11/05

A friend and i are intrestead in taking sexy tasteful photos for our husbend as a christmas gift. Could you help.We are located in chino, california
Posted by Marie; updated 11/15/05

I am interested in the same thing. I would like to get tasteful photos taken for a b/f, but I am in the Jacksonville, FL area. Is anyone even close: Daytona, Gainsville??
Posted by Kristy; updated 11/17/05

Houston-area photographer for boudoir and artistic nude portraits.
T*****to@sbcglobal.net
Posted by Tom; updated 11/20/05

This message is for the heather in pittsburgh. I have done some photography modeling for fun and know of a really great photographer registered with Onemodelplace. He would probalby do TFP or TFCD so the only fee would be any enlargements you get. He would shoot anything you want. There are two who work together (one male and one female) if you would like to contact him just email me and i will send you his email address. They are both professional and very easy to work with.
Posted by chuck; updated 12/02/05

I have a studio in Greenridge mo, About an hour and half to 2 hours from the kansas city area, we do boudoir portraits we have no male photographers and we travel at a very reasonable price just email me.
Posted by Coby; updated 01/05/06

Our studio offers the "bridal Boudour" shots with sexy lingerie or the undergarments for your wedding day. They are created by a female photographer. Can be done is BW or color. We also do "intimate Expressions" for couples in love which is a BW portrait showing relationships rather than smiles into the camera. We also offer "Sensuous Couple" photography (may be semi-nude) Check out our website and see for yourself!

Posted by Helen; updated 01/08/06

How soon do you need the photos. I am a freelance photographer with a medium schedule to work around . WE SHOULD TALK TO SEE IF WE CAN GET TOGETHER.
Posted by Peter D; updated 01/08/06

I too am wondering if someone in the Kansas City area does this. I am looking to do it for my fiancee this summer but I don`t know who to go to.
Posted by Marie; updated 01/18/06

I`m in the Omaha, Ne area willing to travel up to 3 hours or 250 miles. I`m gradually building a diverse portfolio. I would be willing to work with you on a setting that would make you most comfortable, so the photographs come across as natural as possible. I realize these photographs are very meaningful and I want to capture that quality. My wife could be present to assist if you desire. The main thing is that you are comfortable in the moment. TRPHOTO@cox.net to discuss details or scene set-ups. Thanks for your time! Good Luck with your wonderful gift for that desrving man in your life.
Posted by Thomas Ryan; updated 01/20/06

Outside chicago wiiling to take any types of photographes
Posted by steve; updated 10/26/06

I am in Greenridge, mo. 12 miles south of Sedalia and specialize in boudoir pictures. I am willing to travel if you would like and have very reasonable rates. If you are interested please email me at oncephotography@earthlink.net. I am always available to answer your questions. (
Posted by coby youngman; updated 11/20/06

I live about 3 hours outside of Chicago, and about an hour east of St Louis. I am looking for a photographer to take pictures of me for my boyfriend, I need to be able to come to your studio, as I have no appropriate setting. I cannot pay much, so I need someone woth reasonable rates.
Posted by Elizabeth; updated 12/30/06

ELIZABETH. WILLING TO TRAVEL SOUTH WILL BE IN LAKE ST. LOUIS JAN 20TH.CAN HELP YOU WITH YOUR PHOTOGRAPHS..
Posted by steve; updated 01/03/07

Look at www.onemodelplace.com, do a search in your area and you should find some one that would fit the need in price and quality. I travel to Kansas City
In the summer and would love to work with you, my Onemodelplace Id is 60869
Im in central Ne
Posted by Dennis; updated 01/04/07

I am a full time pro photographer based on Cape Cod. Also frequent Tampa area. I have done may of these shoots in studio, homes or beach. Member Professional Photographers of America onemodelplace.com member 3114
Posted by Steve Baty; updated 01/06/07

Houston-area portrait photographer.
T*****to@sbcglobal.net
Posted by Tom; updated 01/06/07