Champagne Glasses In Bulk Or At Bulk Prices

I am desperate for champagne glasses for the wedding toast - I would like glass but I need over 200 and I don`t think I can afford it. Does anyone have any idea where I can get some in bulk even if they are plastic at a reasonable price? HELP the wedding is soon. Thanks
Posted by Theresa; updated 12/26/03

Did you ever find champagne glasses? I need 75 for a wedding Oct 2, 2004 -- can you help?
Posted by Terri; updated 09/18/04

Hi - If you didn`t find your glasses yet and you just would like plain toasting flutes Wal-Mart sells nice one`s by Libby 4 for 3.99 but don`t look in their wedding section go to the regular glassware aisle and Linens and things has them for an even better price for 12.

Visit our page for more info: Uniquely Yours Wedding & Party Design

Posted by Connie; updated 09/19/04

There is a website that has plastic champagne glasses and they personalize them for you for $1.35 but if I post it here, they will delete my message as they are not a vendor. E-mail me and I will send you the link, they are really nice and you can buy 200 for $275. That isn`t bad at all.
Posted by Mika; updated 09/20/04

I found galss champagne glasses for two for a dollar and the are very pretty if you are form the chicago land area e-mail me and I will be sure to give you the info.
Yummycandy1@lycos.com
Posted by Candida; updated 09/21/04

I found some cheap plastic champaign glasses at this website.
Http://gogov.com/qsp/disposables.htm
$120 for 500 (1 case)

I would like glass champaign glasses too, but if I can`t find any cheap one, I`ll have to go buy those ones, since I need about 300 of those.
Posted by Marina; updated 09/21/04

Oops...I posted a web link on plastic champaign glasses I found it over the google, $120 for 500 of those.
In case that message got deleted, you guys can email me and I`ll give you the link.
I need around 300 for my own wedding.
Posted by Marina; updated 09/21/04

Www.partyplastics.co.uk
Posted by kelly; updated 09/29/04

Oriental Tradinging company @ orientaltrading.com sell 25 plastic glasses for $9.95
Posted by kristen; updated 01/11/06

Oriental trading has 25 plastic glasses for $9.95 and you can personalized them.
Posted by meiko; updated 06/13/06

I am looking for about 140 4oz champagne glasses for a reasonable prices that I can pick up in the Chicago land area.
Posted by gloria aikens; updated 08/22/07

I found champagne glasses @ dollar tree direct for 1.00 a piece cheapest I found
Posted by barbara; updated 06/10/08

We carry them in bulk quantities, visit us online at koyalwholesale.com We have them for as low as $2.99 per dozen for the plastic champagne flutes.

Direct link:
Http://www.koyalwholesale.com/pages-main-category-286_775/wedding-reception-supplies-plastic-drinkware-bulk-disposable.html

Or go to koyalwholesale.com and click under wedding reception supplies: Plastic Drinkware (Bulk Disposable) to see all bulk plastic disposable drinkware we carry (Margarita, Martini, Champagne, Shot Glasses, High Ball Tumblers, etc etc). We also carry the hard to find single piece champagne flutes for those of you who do not want the 2 piece champagne flutes in bulk. We have very competitive pricing!

Koyal Wholesale

Visit our page for more info: Koyal Wholesale

Posted by Koyal Wholesale; updated 01/20/09

Do you carry Glass?

Visit our page for more info: Uniquely Yours Wedding & Party Design

Posted by UYWD; updated 01/20/09

IKEA has the best deal there crystal toating flutes are 4.99 for 6 glasses they also have really nice wiine glasses all diff size for same price....
Posted by mary; updated 03/25/10

I need 300 plastic champagne flutes
Posted by caesaria; updated 04/26/10

Check out cateringstation.com. I`m looking for plastic martini glasses and found them there for $44.88 in a case of 100. They had a lot of options. This if the best so far. Also, 4yourparty.com has some good deals. Google "bulk (whatever type you`re looking for) glassware" and you will normally be directed to a few good sites if you look for a while.
Posted by Rochelle; updated 05/31/10

Koyal Wholesale carries bulk champagne flutes for as low as $2.99/dozen.

Click here to shop:
Http://www.koyalwholesale.com/pages-productinfo-category-836-product-2841/plastic_champagne_flutes_bulk_set_of_12_as_low_as_299_dozen.html

Visit our page for more info: Koyal Wholesale

Posted by Emma; updated 12/21/10

I`m getting married in May and need about 500 champagne glasses for my toast and don`t want to spend a lot of money. Please help.
Posted by Mary; updated 02/19/12

We need 300 c .glsses.if you got how much are they
Posted by anjana; updated 05/24/12