WANNA GETTO STYILE QUINCEANERA

HI I was thinking unless you already know what the girls are wearing and the guys. AnywaysI was thinking that the boys should wear the formal tux, but than as for the shoes they should wear like G-Units or some kind of tennies. And for the girls they should not wear very, very formal wear dresses. They should wear like a party dress that shows some leg and have on pretty high heels. And are able to dance in their dress. If you have any qestions that you want ask me just email me at jessicagomez_271@hotmail.com thanx jessica : ) ; )
Posted by jessica; updated 12/24/03

O.k...having a "ghetto" quincenera is something different yah feel? well, if i was you..i would have the chambelanes wear sean john, roca wear ...gear, like jeans and a nice t...all the same with some jordans, air force one`s...ect,with a doo-rag. And a hat...now the girls, i would have them wear the same brand as the chambelanes and same shoes....come to an agreement....im ghetto myself so thats how i would have it and if you want you can wear a dress but then change....make sure you play hip hop music so people can get on the dance floor..here are some of my fav. Songs that can get you on the floor and make you dance...trust cause they make me get up and dance.."salt shaka", by ying yang..."get it on the floor", by dmx, "get low"...lil john and the eastside boyz...and dont forget to play.."STUNT 101" if they rock the g unit snickerS!
Posted by g baby; updated 01/03/04

Sorry pls can i get the email address of each g-unit member example 50cent and so on.thanks i need a reply
Posted by dare moses; updated 03/23/04