DANCE OUTLINE

CAN ANYONE GIVE ME A BRIEF OUTLINE OF WHAT ORDER THE THINGS ARE DONE AT THE DANCE?....FOR EXAMPLE WHEN DO WE DO THE BRINDIS, CUTTING OF CAKE, VALZS ETC ETC....

ANY HELP WOULD BE APPRECIATED. MY DAUGHTER`S 15TH WILL BE FEB 28TH.

REBECCA -DALLAS
Posted by REBECCA; updated 12/16/03

Well look.....first of all you have to do the vals first then after that you can let her have her dance with her daddy then after that you do the brindis and then after everyone has eaten thier food you can cut the cake.....hope that helps you in some way...
Talia
Posted by Talia; updated 12/16/03

I think as the guest are arraving give them to eat and after there done have el vals and then cut the cake before the cake have el brindi, but make sure all your fam is there and then dance all night. Thats what i`m doing for mine.
Posted by Edith; updated 12/25/03

Guests arrive and food is served promptly. Then daddy will get everyones attention and thank everyone for coming to his daughters party. Mom can say something too if she wants. After everyone finishes eating, your show starts with the quinceanera girl dancing a waltz with her father. Then, your damas and chambelanes get introduced and line up for the opening of the waltz. I dont know if your going to have a merengue or salsa dance after the waltz that is also choreographed but if u do,the court will dance it right after the waltz. Once your show is finished, comes the brindis, all adults are served wine, children are served sparkling apple cider, the father makes the toast. Then comes your D.J. Party all night !! by the way, if your having any type of entertainment such as mariachis or anything, they sing while guests are eating. I hope i have been of some help. If you need a choreographer for a waltz, I can help. I have choreographed 2 quinceaneras with a waltz and a merengue dance too. I do this on the side because i like teaching any kind of dance. The waltz`s i teach turn out awsome, very original and professional. THANK YOU
Posted by Jessica; updated 12/26/03

Thank you all for the info that was posted....

Hey Jessica can you email me at beccagtay@hotmail.com.

I want to discuss about getting some help on
Choregraphing the suprise dance. The song that my daughter is using is "Sabrosura" by DJ LAZ. The girl that was supposed to do it did not come thru and we start practices first Sunday in Jan.

Looking forward hearing from you

Rebecca-Dallas
Posted by REBECCA; updated 12/27/03