Thank You So Much James From Manhattan New York For Thi

Thank you so much James From Manhattan New York for this special order Cake! The design and concept fit perfectly into the theme of our party. Not only that, but it tasted great too. I will definitely be ordering more special occasion cakes from you, and I would recommend everyone to do the same.

Greatest cake ever!! I got this cake for a bachelorette party. The Bride was so happy and everyone wanted to know where I got it and could they get one. The cake was so good I really liked the taste. They went the extra mile with making sure i got my cake on time. I will order again and tell everyone!!

Http://www.partypop.com/vendor/Erotic-Bakery-Adult-Cakes-Serving-50-States-24-7/4131577

Try these stores

866-396-8429

-
Http://www.eroticbakerynewyork.com/
-
-
Http://www.eroticbaking.net/
-
Http://www.cakes3.com/novleros.htm
-
866-396-8429

Www.eroticbakeryusa.com
877-803-2211
Http://www.eroticbakery.net

866-396-8429
-
Www.eroticbakerylasvegas.com/
-
Http://www.eroticcakesusa.com
877-803-2211
Http://www.sexcakesusa.com

877-803-2211

Https://www.facebook.com/eroticbakeryusa

IN Alaska Atlantic city Alabama Arkansas Arizona California Connecticut Colorado Delaware Florida Georgia Hawaii Idaho Illinois Indiana Iowa Kansas Kentucky Las Vegas Nevada Los Angeles Louisiana Maine Massachusetts Maryland Michigan Minnesota Mississippi Missouri Montana Nassau Bahamas Paradise Island New Hampshire Nebraska New Jersey New Mexico New Orleans New York North Carolina North Dakota Ohio Oklahoma Oregon Pennsylvania Rhode Island San Francisco Savannah Seattle Washington South Carolina South Dakota Tennessee Texas Utah Virginia Vermont Washington DC West Virginia Wisconsin Wyoming

866-396-8429

Visit our page for more info: Erotic Bakery Adult Cakes Serving 50 States 24/7

Note: This image will not show up in the message until a Party POP administrator approves it.

Posted by sigman; 03/19/16
Posted by sigman; updated 03/19/16