My Friends And I Were Looking For An Exotic Cake In Miam

My friends and I were looking for an exotic cake in Miami Beach Florida for my lover`s birthday and came across Exotic Cakes Miami Beach. The reviews on the net were all good and the local bakery in Miami on Collins answered my phone on the first ring. I was a little skeptical but my friends needed a custom cake. I spoke to George, he was polite, quick answers with all my questions, and knew answers to questions I could not imagine.

I had the pleasure of speaking with George. I gave him a guideline of what my friends and I were looking for and he added his own extra suggestions and tips. We choice together the shooting cream body cake which anyone can find a video of on their the exotic bakery Miami Beach Florida site. It looks like a normal male torso, pecks, abs, and lots of detail. The fun part you will see and shoot a video, it`s worth the effort. When you put a can of whip cream up to the hidden tube in the bottom, it will shoot cream out the head of the member, and the response of the guests is off the wall. See a video here at , (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0-oUEUT_Nac&feature=youtu.be ). The cake came promptly and it looked amazing. The cake was a bit on the pricey side but was definitely worth it.

At the event when the birthday boy opened the box and saw it, he loved it and so did everyone else. Everyone was laughing and taking pictures and video`s and on top of that, it was delicious. I have another event for this bakery in Boca raton store, and already contacted them, and set up the cake order. I will keep you informed.

Try these stores

866-396-8429

-
Http://www.eroticbakerynewyork.com/
-
-
Http://www.eroticbaking.net/
-
Http://www.cakes3.com/novleros.htm
-
866-396-8429

Www.eroticbakeryusa.com
877-803-2211
Http://www.eroticbakery.net

866-396-8429
-
Www.eroticbakerylasvegas.com/
-
Http://www.eroticcakesusa.com
877-803-2211
Http://www.sexcakesusa.com

877-803-2211

Https://www.facebook.com/eroticbakeryusa

IN Alaska Atlantic city Alabama Arkansas Arizona California Connecticut Colorado Delaware Florida Georgia Hawaii Idaho Illinois Indiana Iowa Kansas Kentucky Las Vegas Nevada Los Angeles Louisiana Maine Massachusetts Maryland Michigan Minnesota Mississippi Missouri Montana Nassau Bahamas Paradise Island New Hampshire Nebraska New Jersey New Mexico New Orleans New York North Carolina North Dakota Ohio Oklahoma Oregon Pennsylvania Rhode Island San Francisco Savannah Seattle Washington South Carolina South Dakota Tennessee Texas Utah Virginia Vermont Washington DC West Virginia Wisconsin Wyoming

866-396-8429

At EROTIC all of our cakes are hand carved and not made from a mold. Each of our customers get a unique personalized design. At EROTIC our decorator hand draws on each individual cake. We will create any design that you can imagine from a couple making love on top of a cake to a hand carved male organ or female torso with edible panties bra. We are also the leaders in the most exotic shaped cakes. Our male or female erotic body shapes are always the talk of any bachelor Shower or bachelorette Party ! All our loyal and new customers are welcome to design their own cake. EROTIC is happy to create a cake to your specification. Our Motto is "You design it, we will bake it" Our Adult party theme cakes go over great at an x-rated party at your home.

Try 866-396-8429
-

Visit our page for more info: Erotic Bakery Adult Cakes Serving 50 States 24/7

Note: This image will not show up in the message until a Party POP administrator approves it.

Posted by john; 10/31/15
Click here to view this image in a new window
Posted by john; updated 10/31/15