We Had A Erotic Adult Bachelorette Cake In Manhattan New

We had a erotic adult bachelorette cake in Manhattan New York in less than four hours thanks to the true Erotic Bakery Manhattan New York City.

I loved that you were able to accommodate our needs on such short notice in New York Manhattan (literally like 4 hours before we wanted it) and I loved how knowledgeable the erotic bakery were about the hotel I was in which was great because I didn`t even know how the process would work with the adult cake being delivered to a Manhattan hotel when we weren`t going to be in the room all day. Our bride to be loved it and the exotic cake from the New York Bakery was so moist and we didn`t even end up eating it until the next day from being on such tight schedules. Thank you again for everything you did and even calling me to follow up and letting us know that it was delivered to the Manhattan hotel by email and by phone. I see you are in Miami as well we are trying you out in Florida Miami next month, see you then.

Visit our page for more info: Erotic Bakery Adult Cakes Serving 50 States 24/7

Note: This image will not show up in the message until a Party POP administrator approves it.

Posted by nina; 06/27/15
Posted by nina; updated 06/27/15