I Work And Live In Los Angeles California Used This Chri

I work and live in Los Angeles California Used this Christmas Custom Gingerbread House Bakery last year for my corporate customers here in California, and I have set up this years repeat order for 22 states and 40 Custom Gingerbread different styled Houses for the Christmas Holiday season, the parliamentary photo, sketches, and Gingerbread Christmas Houses look superb.

So in 2013 this Gingerbread Christmas house Bakery made 10 Giant jumbo Gingerbread houses, all decked out for the Christmas holiday season. Our company used them for gifts to the executives, and One Huge one for the head honcho. This year we started a project of corporate gifts to our respective clients across the United States. We have clients On the east coast, New York, New Jersey, Florida, Washington Dc area, Georgia, and Massachusetts. The Midwest our clients are from Saint Lewis Missouri, Dallas Texas, and Chicago Illinois. Our west coast customer is mostly home base California, and some in Las Vegas, and Phoenix Arizona. I mention these states to show what reach this Christmas Gingerbread Bakery has for their Ginger houses.

To wrap this comment up, skilled, conferrable, and extremely efficient, is a description i would use for this Christmas Custom Ginger bread house bakery. I have seen detailed order forms; sketches that are drawn like no other, photos of stages of all the models, all dead line are meet with professional timing. If i can say I have no hesitation this is the place for us in coming events for our future Christmas Gingerbread Holiday gifts.

Try these stores:

THE BAKERIES ONLY NEED 1 HOUR NOTICE FOR ANY CAKE. CALL
1-866-396-8429

Christmas Gingerbread custom Gingerbread house delivery 50 states USA in 1day

We make our custom Gingerbread houses to order. Our Ginger bread houses are made in the shape of your houses, office buildings, skyscrapers etc. We are experts at using our resources and your emailed pictures of your building, to copy it and make it look like you house or home. Some of them have garages, the gingerbread houses can have lights on them that you plug in to light up. They can be customized any way you can dream. In fact we dare you to give us a design that we can`t do. The more weird of a design the better we like it. The gingerbread house are fully eatable, you can design these houses with paths, signs, icicles, candy, cookies, chocolates ECT. The houses are made out of homemade gingerbread dough, or the ginger bread houses can be made out of chocolate. Enjoy your Christmas holidays. Of course we cary any traditional style.

Gingerbreadman at cakes3.com

IN Alaska Atlantic city Alabama Arkansas Arizona California Connecticut Colorado Delaware Florida Georgia Hawaii Idaho Illinois Indiana Iowa Kansas Kentucky Las Vegas Nevada Los Angeles Louisiana Maine Massachusetts Maryland Michigan Minnesota Mississippi Missouri Montana Nassau Bahamas Paradise Island New Hampshire Nebraska New Jersey New Mexico New Orleans New York North Carolina North Dakota Ohio Oklahoma Oregon Pennsylvania Rhode Island San Francisco Savannah Seattle Washington South Carolina South Dakota Tennessee Texas Utah Virginia Vermont Washington DC West Virginia Wisconsin Wyoming

-
888-214-8211
-

Http://www.cakes3.com/gingerbread2.htm
-

-
-

Http://www.koppsbakery.com/gingerbread.htm

-
-
866-396-8429

-
Https://www.facebook.com/GingerbreadmanUsa

-

A FULLY EDIBLE CHRISTMAS GINGERBREAD HOUSE IN ALL SIZES THAT LIGHTS UP !!! ALSO COMES IN CHOCOLATE. ORDER YOUR GINGERBREAD HOUSE ON LINE OR ON THE PHONE. ASK ABOUT SAME DAY DELIVERY ANYWHERE IN THE COUNTRY.......
THE BAKERIES ONLY NEED 1 HOUR NOTICE FOR ANY CAKE. CALL

-
-
888-214-8211
-

Http://www.cakes3.com/gingerbread2.htm
-

-
-

Http://www.koppsbakery.com/gingerbread.htm

-