This Is A Wonderful Gingerbread House Bakery Of New Yor

This is a wonderful Gingerbread house Bakery of New York City and New Jersey. Our experience with them last year was top shelf.

TRY THESE SITE:

Http://www.eroticbakery.net/gingerbread_house.html
-
-
Gingerbreadman@cakes3.com
-
-
-

866-396-8429
-
-877-803-2211

IN Alaska Atlantic city Alabama Arkansas Arizona California Connecticut Colorado Delaware Florida Georgia Hawaii Idaho Illinois Indiana Iowa Kansas Kentucky Las Vegas Nevada Los Angeles Louisiana Maine Massachusetts Maryland Michigan Minnesota Mississippi Missouri Montana Nassau Bahamas Paradise Island New Hampshire Nebraska New Jersey New Mexico New Orleans New York North Carolina North Dakota Ohio Oklahoma Oregon Pennsylvania Rhode Island San Francisco Savannah Seattle Washington South Carolina South Dakota Tennessee Texas Utah Virginia Vermont Washington DC West Virginia Wisconsin Wyoming
-
-

We make our custom Gingerbread houses to order. Our Ginger bread houses are made in the shape of your houses, office buildings, skyscrapers etc. We are experts at using our recourses and your emailed pictures of your building, to copy it and make it look like you house or home. Some of them have garages, the gingerbread houses can have lights on them that you plug in to light up. They can be customized any way you can dream. In fact we dare you to give us a design that we can`t do. The more weird of a design the better we like it. The gingerbread house are fully edible, you can design these houses with paths, signs, icicles, candy, cookies, chocolates ect. The houses are made out of homemade gingerbread dough, or the ginger bread houses can be made out of chocolate. Enjoy your Christmas holidays
866-396-8429

We had a large Gingerbread project last year in New Jersey, to order a replica of our corporate building, and delivered to many of our top distributors in The New York City, Brooklyn, Bronx, and New Jersey areas.
We called this month and arranged for this years Ginger Bread House Christmas project. We contracted over thirty, models that will look like each of our corporate distributors disconnect ones for each company, the Gingerbread Bakery took the order, went through it all in Three phone calls, produced a contract, Diagrams, set up payment, as professional as last years Gingerbread Christmas House order. Might I add at this time, a week later we had our first model in the New Jersey Newark office, to approve, and as I said, top shelf, again. Between contracts, sketches, diagram, and attention to such detail, I am so impressed with this company, I am ordering for my self a personal giant custom model of my home in New Jersey, for My Christmas Gingerbread House.

Visit our page for more info: Erotic Bakery Adult Cakes Serving 50 States 24/7

Posted by joy; 09/27/14
Posted by joy; updated 09/27/14