Wanted:Oleg Cassini #5438 Wedding Gown

I am desperately trying to find a David`s Bridal Oleg Cassini #5438 size 8 wedding dress for a spring 2004 wedding, does anybody out there have any information on where to look for less $$, anything????
Posted by Roberta; updated 11/30/03

I fell in love with the same dress at David`s Bridal, but had a very bad experience with them. Luckily, I was able to find someone who could make me the dress. It is absolutely GORGEOUS! Unfortunately, I have had some other problems with my wedding and have decided to borrow a dress and sell this one. If you are interested, I have it listed on ebay as well as the veil that matches it. Just go to ebay and search for item # 2884376043. It wouldn`t hurt to go take a look at the pictures on the site and see if you like it. My dress is actually between a size 4 or 5, but you might be about to take it out. You can bid or contact me by email if you do. Good Luck!
Posted by Kristi; updated 01/23/04

Hi, did you ever find your gown (oleg cassini 5438)???
I`m looking for the same dress. If you do have it, would you consider selling it to me. Please let me know either way if you were able to get your hands on that gown. I would love some insight on where to find another one :)
Thanks,
Ana
Posted by Ana; updated 04/10/04

I am looking for the same dress in a size eight, Oleg Cassini 5438 or 9158. If you bought it and want to sell it again please contact me.
Posted by TR; updated 07/02/04

My wedding is in the summer. Girls, we need to get together on this dress.
Posted by T; updated 07/16/04

Hello Ladies,
We make a custom made replica of the gown 5438 tailored to your own measurements within 6 weeks time.
In colors: white or ivory
Price $650 + free shipping, we also make the matching mantilla veil if needed.
Please email me for pictures & details
Sales@bargain-bride.com

Visit our page for more info: Bargain-Bride

Posted by BB; updated 07/16/04

I want this dress too, but in size 4 or 6 if anyone wants to sell it.
Posted by Mina; updated 04/20/05

Hey there....This seems like an old post forum, as the last post date is sometime in 2005, but I thought I`d post here anyway. I have this exact dress in a size 8, available immediately, in BRAND NEW condition. Its currently preserved, absolutely unused. I literally tried this dress on once, with intent of use in a planned marriage, but disappointedly, was unable to have the wedding, and now I must sell. If anyone is interested at all, please contact me at my email address Vanessa25ny@yahoo.com and I will respond upon its reception. Thank you, and look forward to helping any soon-to-be-bride attain this AMAZING wedding gown.
Click here to view this image in a new window
Posted by Vanessa; updated 12/03/06

I have one in a size 8.
Posted by Regina; updated 10/01/13