New In-Home Party Service For The Saint Louis Metro Area

My name is Chef Paul and I am owner of Eclectic Cuisine Small Events Catering Service.
I have recently joined partypop to let my fellow Saint Louisans know that if you want to give a party for family, friends, or co-workers, I am your answer to any kind of small gathering; such as, an appetizer party, cocktail or anniversary party, dinner or holiday party [which are just around the corner], romantic dinner for two. Whatever is on your mind. I serve 2-12 for a sit down and up to 25 for a buffet. We can talk about slightly larger parties if you like. So if you are tired of working your own party and not being a part of the festivities, and want to mingle with your guests uninterrupted then please contact me.
My menus are creative, seasonal and unique. I offer an in home free consultation as well.
Although I am in the midst of adding new information to my profile page, please feel free to take a look at it anyway under chefs and cooks or caterers. You will see all my contact information there including a link to my website and facebook business page. I have openings now so give me a call.
Posted by Chef Paul Azkoul; updated 09/06/13