I Thought The Erotic Bakery Of Atlanta Georgia Was Wonde

I thought the erotic bakery of Atlanta Georgia was wonderful for our birthday exotic cake.

1-888-214-8211

Delivery of our cakes anywhere in the United States in one HOUR Stores IN Alaska Atlantic city Alabama Arkansas Arizona California Canada Connecticut Colorado Delaware Florida Georgia Hawaii Idaho Illinois Indiana Iowa Kansas Kentucky Las Vegas Nevada Los Angeles Louisiana Maine Massachusetts Maryland Michigan Minnesota Mississippi Missouri Montana Nassau Bahamas Ontario Paradise Island New Hampshire Nebraska New Jersey New Mexico New Orleans New York North Carolina North Dakota Ohio Oklahoma Oregon Pennsylvania Rhode Island San Francisco Savannah Seattle Washington South Carolina South Dakota Tennessee Texas Toronto Utah Virginia Vermont Washington DC West Virginia Wisconsin Wyoming

Www.eroticbakeryusa.com

866-396-8429

Eroticbaker@cakes3.com

I thought they were awesome. I was looking to get my boyfriend a boobie cake as a special surprise for his 30th birthday party. I spent weeks online looking for a bakery in my area . . .Atlanta Georgia .that would do an exotic cake. I had looked at the website for Exotic Bakery and was hesitant to call and see whether it was legit. I spoke to Joe, the manager, who was extremely friendly and helpful. He answered all of my questions in relation to size needed, flavoring, delivery, price, etc. And about 2 days before the actual party I decided to place the order. Delivery was easy and painless, the cake looked GORGEOUS , almost too perfect to cut and it tasted AMAZING! It was definitely the hit of my party. Joe called before, during and after delivery and kept me informed every step of the way, which is was greatly appreciated. I would ABSOLUTELY order from Erotic bakery of Atlanta Georgia for any other party I would throw!! See my profile picture for the exact picture of the cake I had made for my bfs bday!

Visit our page for more info: Erotic Bakery Adult Erotic Cakes X-Rated Usa

Posted by lee; 07/27/13
Posted by lee; updated 07/27/13