7th Birthday Party Program Script

Hi there! I`m going to be a host on a 7th birthday party ...i have no idea what kind of programme i should make. Kindly help me on how to create a 7th birthday party program script. I want it to be lively & full of fun for the kids. Thanks :)
Posted by corex; updated 11/25/09

Pls send me a sample script on a 7th bday party i am the emcee of a princess themed party thank u
Posted by agnes; updated 05/08/13

Hi there! my son will celebrating his 7th birthday this coming octuber 26, could you pls send me a sample program. It will include 7 cupcakes, lollipops, ballons, wishes, walts, angels and gifts. Thank you very much and God bless..
Posted by Jasmin Malabanan; updated 06/30/13

Hi there!!! My son will celebrating his 7th birthday this coming october, could you pls send me a sample program it will includes 7 cupcakes, lollipops, ballons, wishes, waltz. Angels and gifts. Thank you very much and God bless!!
Posted by jazz; updated 06/30/13

Hi there!!! My son will celebrating his 7th birthday this coming october, could you pls send me a sample program, it will includes 7 cupcakes, lollipops, ballons, wishes, waltz, angels and gifts.. Thank you very much and God bless!!!
Posted by jazz; updated 06/30/13

Could you please send me a 7th birthday party programs to include the following:
1. 7 candles
2. 7 Roses
3. Magician
4. Bubble show
5.A song to be rendered by the celebrant
6. 7 Baloons
7. 7 Candies
8. 7 Gifts
The birthday celebrations will be conducted on 13th July 2013 at exactly 4PM
Your kind response will be highly appreciated.
Thanks & Brgds
Posted by Alberto Igama; updated 07/07/13

Could you please send me a 7th birthday birthday program to include the ff:
1. Magician
2. Bubble show
3. 7 Candles
4. 7 Roses
5. 7 Candies
6. 7 Baloons
7. 7 Gifts
8. A song to be rendered by the celebrant

She is turning 7 on 13th July 2013 & the Party will starts at exactly 4 PM so could you please send the program ASAP so that we could include it at the invitation before distributing it.
We highly appreciate for your kind response.

Thanks Brgds
Posted by Alberto Igama; updated 07/07/13

Can u pls give or send me a sample of script or program of 7th b-day party..tnx
Posted by erica reves; updated 08/08/13

Hi there :) can you please help me create a sample program script of a 7th birthday party?
Posted by Ruth F Pasamonte; updated 08/30/13

Pls. Help me hosting the event tom.
Posted by irene; updated 10/04/13

Hi I`ll be hosting a 7th birthday party can you help me how to do it?
Posted by Jeng Miranda; updated 11/06/13

Hi! Im planning to have a 7th birthday cotillion party for my son. Can you help me with the programme? what does it include?
Posted by Maicah Dimalanta; updated 11/09/13

Please send me sample script. I am assigned as emcee but i dont have idea
Posted by MARICEL; updated 08/05/15

I would like to ask for a sample script for i will be hosting a 7th birthday celebration next week. Thank you.
Posted by jackie lou; updated 07/05/17

Hi there! I`m going to be a host on a 7th birthday party ...i have no idea what kind of programme i should make. Kindly help me on how to create a 7th birthday party program script. I want it to be lively & full of fun for the kids. Thanks :)
Posted by gerry mamangon; updated 09/17/17

Hello! I`m going to be a host this coming september 30 for a 7th birthday party ... It will be my first to host this kind of event tho I have experience in hosting. Kindly help me on how to create a 7th birthday party program script. I want it to be lively & full of fun for the kids. I was informed that the party will include born again service, to be followed by 7 gifts, 7 roses, 7 candles, and more. Also the family include a clown. I hope that you can help me. Thank you and God bless! :)
Posted by Arlyn Faith Acos; updated 09/25/17

Kindly send me an script emcee for 7th bday of girl?thank you
Posted by armey jay; updated 04/22/18