Amsale Sash Gown Size 2

Signature Amsale wedding gown in an ivory silk duchess satin, adorned with a French blue taffeta sash! Fitted bodice with full a-line skirt - So elegant yet simple with ultra-lux fabric! Beautiful fabric that flows into a chapel train and a slight dropped waist. The gown has been used once and was dry cleaned - spotless. The fit is more of an A line fit and the sash has been tailored for reception bustle. The quality of this dress is amazing. You must see and feel to appreciate it. Amsale size 10, but it was altered down to a size 2 - I lost more weight than I originally planned....Please ask me any questions, thanks!
Posted by Stephanie; updated 03/28/13

Signature Amsale wedding gown in an ivory silk duchess satin, adorned with a French blue taffeta sash! Fitted bodice with full a-line skirt! So elegant yet simple with ultra-lux fabric! Beautiful fabric that flows into a chapel train and a slight dropped waist. The gown has been used once and was dry cleaned - spotless . The fit is more of an A line fit and the sash has been tailored for reception bustle. The quality of this dress is amazing. You must see and feel to appreciate it. Amsale size 10, but altered to a street size 2 - lost more weight than I planned... Gorgeous dress!
Posted by Stephanie; updated 03/28/13