For Sale: David`s Bridal Dresses Clover F12723 & F12942

I have 2 David`s Bridal Dresses both size 8 in clover. They were each worn once and dry cleaned. They are both like new. One is style F12723 & the other is F12942. I would happily sell these for $40 total plus S&H. Thank you.
Posted by Nola Mitchell; updated 03/17/13

Hi! Just wondering if you still have these dresses available.
Thanks!
Lisa
Posted by Lisa; updated 07/26/13

Hi Lisa,
Yes, I still have these dresses for sale. Please email me at nola_miller@hotmail.com if you have any questions or would like me to email you pictures of the dresses. I would love to get these out of my closet!
Thank you, Nola
Posted by Nola Mitchell; updated 07/27/13

Thanks for your quick response! A couple of questions... How long are the dresses? I am 5`4" and hoping to have them fall slightly below my knee. It is so hard to tell from the pictures because I have no idea how tall the models are... Also, your ad says $40 total...is that for both dresses? Lisa
Posted by Lisa; updated 07/27/13

Hi Lisa,
I am 5`6" and both dresses fall just below my knee. I am not sure how they would land on you at 5`4", but a hem alteration is typically pretty easy. You might be able to try on a similar model at David`s Bridal.
Dress F12723 has the following lengths:
23.5" from the waist to the hem
32" from the armpit to the hem
39" from the shoulder to the hem
Dress F12942 has the following lengths:
33.5" from the armpit to the hem
42" from the shoulder to the hem
Yes, the total for both dresses is $40 plus shipping.
Thanks, Nola
Posted by Nola Mitchell; updated 07/27/13

Hi Nola. Thanks for the measurements, that is really helpful. I was hoping they would be long enough and it seems that they are! Random question for you...would you at all be interested in a trade? I have my own business and have done trades before. My website is www.NatureScripts.com. Please take a second to check it out. I`d be willing to give you something worth more than $40. If you aren`t interested, that`s okay too. Just thought I`d ask.
Lisa
Posted by Lisa; updated 07/28/13

Hi Lisa,
Thanks so much for the offer to trade, you have a neat store. However, I am just looking to sell the dresses at this time. Sorry it took me all day to respond, it has been hectic and I wanted to take some time to look at your website:)
Thanks, Nola
Posted by Nola Mitchell; updated 07/28/13

Hi Nola! No worries on not wanting to trade. Just thought I would ask since I have had it work out in the past. Anyway, I would like to take the dresses! Please let me know how you would like to work out payment. Do you have a Paypal account? That would be easiest and immediate. Also, as far as shipping, I do have a corporate UPS account because of my business and can send you a copy of the shipping label via email if you just send me your physical address, box dimensions and email address. If it is easier, feel free to communicate with me through my personal email- lisaochwat@gmail.com Thanks so much!
Lisa
Posted by Lisa; updated 07/28/13

Hi Lisa,
I just sent you an email with the information requested.
Thank you, Nola
Posted by Nola Mitchell; updated 07/28/13

Hi Lisa,
I just sent you an email. I can`t find the UPS label in the email you sent me.
Thanks, Nola
Posted by Nola Mitchell; updated 07/29/13