Brand New Galina Signature Ivory Satin Wedding Gown

I am selling a BRAND NEW, TAGS STILL ATTACHED, Galina Signature Ivory Satin Wedding Gown. Charmeuse Halter w/ Ruched Surplice Bodice Style SV9563. This Charmeuse (lightweight shimmery satin w/ a soft, contouring shape) is simple yet stunning, perfect for the high-fashion, modern bride. A V-neck halter features Ruched Surplice (the two halves of the front cross diagonally) Bodice. Dropped waist is adorned w/ striking beaded embroidery. A Godet chapel train (train extends one and a third yards, about 4 ft, from the waist) adorned w/ beaded embroidered appliqués. Has built in bra cups. Three point bustle on the train w/ reinforced halter hook. Purchased at David`s Bridal for $750. Well preserved in gown bag which is safely stored in additional garment bag.is a size 12, has never been altered or worn. Any seamstress should have NO PROBLEM taking this gown in or out for a perfect fit. I am also selling a brand new, never worn, tags still attached, Two Tiered Veil w/ Beaded Metallic Edging. Style VCT2585. This fingertip length veil features 2 tiers with beaded metallic edging. A beautiful floral motif accents this veil. Top tier measures approx 30L, bottom tier measures approx 40L. Veil measures approx 72w. Imported. Purchased at David`s Bridal for $199. My husband and I eloped so I never got the chance to wear this gown I absolutely fell in love with when I saw it. I would love to give another bride to be the chance to fall in love with it as I did, and look amazing on her special day. I am asking $500 for the pair, shipping costs are negotiable depending on where it is being shipped. I live in Newburyport, MA. I welcome any interested parties to come and see the dress first hand. If you go to the David`s Bridal website, type in the style # you can see a full description, the full retail price, and pictures. You can also email me at elaynadrien@gmail.com and I can answer anymore questions you have, and send you many more pics. I will also allow a 15 day inspection/return period for a full refund, if you find this does not work for you. This is a great deal! My name is Eleana. Please email me with any inquiries! elaynadrien@gmail.com.
Posted by Eleana; updated 12/14/12