I Found A Custom Gingerbread House Bakery That Matches M

I found a custom gingerbread house bakery that matches my Christmas festival party needs in Philadelphia Pennsylvania for last holiday season.

I wanted an elaborate custom Christmas gingerbread home to look like a country house to be delivered to Philadelphia Pennsylvania for this holiday season. I came across this Christmas gingerbread bakery web site and gave them a try, for last and this holiday season, so I tried them again this year. Last years house was a perfect model of our home in Philadelphia Pennsylvania, and it was envoy of all that saw it. This years order is for my cooperate building in east Hartford Connecticut, and we are giving them a real job, they have to match our building, and send over twenty copies in fifteen states. Sounds like a big job but I have confidence in them. They were professional, and took care of all the details, including delivery. The first sample is on its way soon to me, can`t wait.
1-888-214-8211
Delivery of our cakes anywhere in the United States in one HOUR Stores IN Alaska Atlantic city Alabama Arkansas Arizona California Canada Connecticut Colorado Delaware Florida Georgia Hawaii Idaho Illinois Indiana Iowa Kansas Kentucky Las Vegas Nevada Los Angeles Louisiana Maine Massachusetts Maryland Michigan Minnesota Mississippi Missouri Montana Nassau Bahamas Ontario Paradise Island New Hampshire Nebraska New Jersey New Mexico New Orleans New York North Carolina North Dakota Ohio Oklahoma Oregon Pennsylvania Rhode Island San Francisco Savannah Seattle Washington South Carolina South Dakota Tennessee Texas Toronto Utah Virginia Vermont Washington DC West Virginia Wisconsin Wyoming
Thanks a bunch

Aaron, your local office Manager
866-396-8429

IF YOU WOULD LIKE YOU CAN CALL US ON 866 396 8429, and ask for me. Aaron
We make our custom Gingerbread houses to order. Our Ginger bread houses are made in the shape of your houses, office buildings, skysrapers etc. We are experts at using our resourses and your emailed pictures of your biulding, to copy it and make it look like you house or home. Some of them have garages, the gingerbread houses can have lights on them that you plug in to light up. They can be customized any way you can dream. In fact we dare you to give us a design that we can`t do. The more wierd of a design the better we like it. The gingerbread house are fully etable, you can design these houses with paths, signs, icicles, candy, cookies, chocolates ect. The houses are made out of homemade gingerbread dough, or the ginger bread houses can be made out of chocolate. Enjoy your Christmas holidays.

866-396-8429

Visit our page for more info: Erotic Bakery Adult Erotic Cakes X-Rated Usa

Posted by amy; updated 10/21/12