Dances.pictures, Help

Hi, i need help i live in sacramento and i need to find a dance teacher and a photograher and they need to be reasonable if you know one let me know.
Posted by kim; updated 11/19/03

Umm...I`m a little conciencious about giving away those kinds of things in public. You never know who could see it when I go to give it to you. I think it be best if we just used this message thread as a way of speaking. I hope you understand, thanks!
Posted by Kim; updated 01/20/04

We are using Hector Gonzalez as the photograher. He is very reasonable. You can find the contact information in the Phone Book under business listings.
Posted by Linda; updated 02/02/04

Hey!
On top of this page where it says partypop.com, under it it has a box to type in . In there type photographer in sacramento ca or what ever else you need and in what location and it`ll give you some info.
Posted by Ana; updated 02/02/04

Thank-you very much for the info, i really needed that. Could i ask another question, everyone that i had gotten to help with the quinceanera has now backed out and im on a very strict budget and now she will be without a church, and no limo but she would have the dress and a small hall, we would take the pictures areselves, and i could get the cake, would it be ok to have small quinceanera about 50 to55 people i need to know quick.
Posted by Kim; updated 02/09/04