LASER ENGRAVED LEATHER BRACELETS - NATIONWIDE - FREE SAMPLE

Digital Images Group - Picture Perfect Memories (tm)

#1 Recommended On-Site Laser Engraving Vendor By The Top Event Professionals Throughout The U.S.

* * * * LASER ENGRAVED LEATHER BRACELETS * * * *
Your guests name or photo is laser engraved onto their choice of several different styles of leather bracelets, leather dog tags and leather keychains.

- ENGRAVE-IT / Available Nationwide - On-Site laser engraved gifts at your event. Select from many different popular laser engraved favors including Dog Tags, Guitars, Tiffany style Heart Key Chains, Leather Bracelets and more. We are the only company in the U.S. that can deliver 100% ..true photographic quality (635 DPI) laser engraving as fast as 14 seconds per Dog Tag or other gift on-site at events.

- GREEN SCREEN INSTANT PHOTOS / Available Nationwide - Camera shutter 2 printer in 10 seconds! Your guests walk away with their green screen custom photo in hand immediately after their picture is taken. No waiting or having to return later to pick up your photo. Up to 450 prints per hour. Custom backgrounds, props and costumes included for every event. Guests can even get duplicates by text messaging any photo number!

- LASER CUT PHOTO SCULPTURES / Available Nationwide - Guest's photos are mounted onto a backing then their outline is precision laser cut and attached to a base, all in less than 60 seconds!

- CARNIVAL GAMES / Available Nationwide - Using our laser guided air gun, 4 players compete by playing nostalgic games such as Horse Racing, Slot Car Racing, Tug Of War, Balloon Pop and Water Shootout.

*** .FREE SAMPLE. *** .FREE SAMPLE. *** .FREE SAMPLE. ***

Experience for yourself our 100% ..true photographic quality (635 DPI) laser engraving.
Receive a free gift, laser engraved with your photo or logo.
Go to: 270digital.com/sample

We Are The #1 Instant Photo Favor Vendor Recommended By The Top Event Planners Throughout The U.S.

Email: info@270digital.com
Phone: 270-DIGITAL (344-4825)

Regional Offices (Serving the U.S. and United Kingdom)

Orlando 407-610-6103
Chicago 312-450-2521
Dallas 214-716-7550
Fort Lauderdale 954-354-7579
Las Vegas 702-560-3661
Los Angeles 213-283-7840
New York 917-460-2623

London England 44 020 8133 7515

Picture Perfect Memories, Picture Perfect, Picture Perfect Dog Tags and True Photo Quality Dog Tags are a (TM) of the Digital Images Group

Visit our page for more info: Unlimited Dog Tags - On Location Laser Engraving

Posted by Kyle; updated 07/14/12

At this age shes probaly into boys, fashion, and clothes you should take her to a nail shop with her best of friends then take her shopping then get her ice cream and talk to her about whats going on in her life.
Posted by haley; updated 07/14/12

Hi, my name is Deina-Jean (Dj) and my birthday is in 2 weeks (28th Nov) and i`m turning 11! Something i want to do for my Birthday Party is a Campire Sing-A-Long (no singing really needed!). Its a sleep-over with a little camp fire with marshmallows, smores, tents and PILLOWFIGHTS!! I really hope my mum will organise something like this for me. I hope I helped!
DJ
Posted by Dj; updated 11/14/12

My 11th birthday is coming up. I need some ideas. Something I didn`t do last year.Here they are. (this can also give you ideas) Get picked up from school, get nails done, watch a movie and cruise the mall then sleepover. Hope this helps give me ideas please!
Posted by Mckenna; updated 01/02/13

Hi i turned 11 last year and my party was a BLAST!! We did a Mardi Gras theme! Try Oriental Trading for ideas! Now i am turning 12 this year!! So yeah Oriental Trading they have great stuff for Mardi Gras this year.
Posted by tori; updated 01/05/13

For anyone who wants to have a sleepover heres some good tips:

Have a big scavenger hunt where you go all around your neighborhood looking for clues. First group back to your house, WINS!

Go to a local mall, just walk around and have fun with your friends, go to a nice restaurant.

Set up a large tent in your backyard and have a camping birthday party!!!!!!
Trust me its really fun!
Posted by liza; updated 01/08/13

Hey i`m stella and my birthdays in march and i have absolutely no idea of what to do for my party and the only idea i had was paintballing but it costs £35 just for one person so please can you help me pleeeeaaaaaseeee
Posted by Stella; updated 01/16/13

My dtr is turning 11 on the 18th of Feb and want to do something fun with a rock star theme. She asked me about a hotel party with a pool and boys but how do compliment that with a rock star theme? Should boys be invited? Ideas please!
Posted by Tracy; updated 02/02/13

My birthday is on the 12 July 5 months but I`ve already planned it I`m going to have a sleepover a party at Laser Quest http://www.laserquest.com/ then go for pizza and I`ll get the stuff to design a ice-cream in a cone I hope this helps
Posted by Blessing; updated 02/05/13

Sleep over scavenger hunt bingo charades freeze dance bingo and more!!!!!!
Posted by blahhh!; updated 02/07/13

Well i am going to be 11 in 2 weeks.
Ideas,
For fun a afro wig and mustashe(game)
Tribal skank and upload it
Truth or dare
Lantern
Football shaped pinatah
Posted by angel; updated 02/16/13

Hi my girl is turning 11 she`s sexy and a popular princes I want to give her a party that a 15 year old will have any suggestions please
Posted by Olivia; updated 02/17/13

Hey everyone,my name is Abigail. My birthday is coming up in less than a month and I really need some tips.I was thinking to go to the movies with my 8 best friends but I need some input.... What do you think?
Posted by Abbey; updated 02/21/13

Okay, so I`m turning eleven in a few months also... So I think the more it`s a weird and crazy party, the more fun it will be. So here are some pretty cool ideas for an eleven year old girl...

`Celebrity Party` When you have a party for an eleven year old, usually there isn`t a theme. So a celebrity party will make you want to have a theme... Okay so the people you invite over will dress up like their fav celeb... And if your celeb is a singer and or actor/actress then have their music and or movie playing!! You may even do each others celeb makeup for fun!

`Murder Mystery` So this is also a themed party, so what you do is you and your family will put on some sort of act that involves some sort of mystery that has to do with murder. Have clues set out and have your guests try to solve the mystery...
Posted by Raylee; updated 02/28/13

Hi... I`m turning eleven in a few months and I have a few birthday party ideas...

`Obstical Course` okay so what you do is really easy, you can make this fun and easy obstical course just by things around your house.The first obstical is pretty easy to prepare... You take a ladder and paint it a bright cherry red, and what the kids do is they easily jump into one ring at a time and so yeah...
And the best thing is the freaking medals dude! Okay so you make the medals by making round cookies and decorating them as medals... Then the kids get to eat their prize, pretty awesome right?

`Murder Mystery` Okay so what you do is you set out mystery clues and your guests have to figure out what happened and who did it! Then you get to chose the prizes that your guests get... Pretty easy!

So those are some of the ideas that I had...

Hope you enjoy??
Posted by Raylee; updated 03/01/13

Hi I`m turning 11 in a few months but last year was pretty fun and enjoyable and we didn`t go out at all... I know surprising right? But a birthday isn`t about spending a bunch of money, it`s about having a good time so here`s what we did...(if you don`t have an older brother or sister, don`t bother reading this:)

My friends and I went and snuck up on my brother and we dragged him down stairs into my basement. All of the girls brought some sort of makeup or nail polish, anyway we put him on the couch and several girls had to hold him down... Anyway, we put makeup all over him and we painted his nails. Oh, and don`t get me wrong... He fought us. He pushed some of us to the floor, but we were all stronger than him. Then one of my other friends brought little plastic balls, you know the ones that you find in a ball pit, and we stuck them down his shirt. He had man boobs!! Then the same girl also brought a wig(if you hadn`t noticed we planned this), and we put it on him!We had a blast. Then we had a little chocolate fountain that everyone could eat... It was so fun! My mom posted a pic on Facebook? If you take this offer, then you`re sure to have a good time!!
Posted by Raylee; updated 03/02/13

For a 11 year old birthday party u could have a sleepover and make up a dance for the girls to learn and dip chocolate in strawberries,marshmallows,cherries,and bananas watch a moive at night then the next day go get your nails done
Posted by Jordyn; updated 04/01/13

I am so happy cause my 11th birhtday is next friday and i have been stressing over party ideas.....not any more!!! thank you soo much lol im the only one so far that has commented in 2013 XD
Posted by Christina; updated 04/09/13

Have a Hawaiian pool party
Posted by Rach; updated 04/10/13

My11th birthday partyis this saturday and i dont know what to do boys and girls are coming im a tomboy and girlygirl what should i do?
Posted by Kyra Hall; updated 07/16/13

I`m am turning 11 in 19 days I can`t think of anything to do for my birthday can someone help
Posted by Willoe; updated 07/17/13

I am 11 my birthday party is in a few days my mom and I planned a party at the park with music games pro face painter invited ALL of my friends. First we play some games, then we will have cake, ice cream, and dinner while we listen to music, third we will have free time and listen to music and 10 minutes later I open gifts. After everyone`s gone except the people that I pick up, we will go to my house for a sleepover ( this will only be for 10 kids) anyone who has anymore ideas please help I feel like it needs something.
Posted by Breatta; updated 07/25/13

I am 11 my birthday party is in a few days my mom and I planned a party at the park with music games pro face painter invited ALL of my friends. First we play some games, then we will have cake, ice cream, and dinner while we listen to music, third we will have free time and listen to music and 10 minutes later I open gifts. After everyone`s gone except the people that I pick up, we will go to my house for a sleepover ( this will only be for 10 kids) anyone who has anymore ideas please help I feel like it needs something.
Posted by Breatta; updated 07/25/13

For my 11 birthday I`m planning to have friends and family dress up as old movie characters or people who are from shows/movies that are staged a long time ago. Last year i had a birthday sleepover. T was terrible! 15 girls showed up!i am born in December 19 so we did not expect so many people to show up! point is NEVER and when say NEVER i mean it! especially if u are like me and cant stand if people wont listen or are rowdy, its so not a good choice. Well i hope u take t seriously!
Posted by Sophia; updated 07/25/13

HI! im 11 and i was in such a rush to pick a birthday plan for myself. I didnt want pillow fights and other girly things thats boring!!!!! so i would do these things

.) sleepover
.) go karts
.) movies/diner
.) go to the city with three friends
.)listen to music and get some pizza
.) go to bounce a place in the palisades
.) maybe get suprised
.) go to the palisades mall and go on the jungle gym
And thats all i got!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Posted by Brianna; updated 07/31/13

My bday is next week and me and my perants are going crazy but a couple of ideas are:
Sport day
Paint ball
Tea party but with slugs and things
Farm party (we live on a farm so it`s free for us:)
Sleep over ( it can be what ever type u want)

I really hoped that helped and good luck:)
Posted by Annabel; updated 08/05/13

Ok...I am gonna be 11 on the 13 of Nov......Turning 11...I am a tomboy...I like to stand up for other people but some ideas are

1.Minecraft party-video game,
2.spa day
3.laser tagging
4.dave and busters
5.fashion party
6.go swimming
7.let her have a shopping spree with the limit of 100 or 150 dollars
8.boomers
9.board walk
10.GO SKIING ING TH MOUNTINS
If she is interested then have fun
I recommend the limit of 2 to 6 girls and have them bring like 10 or 20 bucks of sharing for the money
Posted by tashona; updated 08/25/13