Unique Wedding Dress

- Designer dress by White One (W1). Style #904.

- $400 (originally $1000) or best offer

- Will send pictures, just let me know!

- Ivory

- Unique asymmetrical dress that bunches to the left side with intricate floral design

- Unique one-strap design made out of the same floral pieces found on the bodice of the dress.

- Three-layered: (top) crinkle polyester, (middle) tulle, (bottom) silky polyester.

- Very slight train on the back of the dress.

- The dress sits very tight on the hips. If you have much larger hips then 38, the dress will not fit.

- The Dress has been dry cleaned, however we had an outdoor wedding (in the pouring rain) and there is some faint reminiscence of dirt along the very bottom of parts of the dress. There is also a very small tear in the tulle (in the back of the dress), as shown in the photo. Both items are almost completely unnoticeable unless you were really looking for them.

- Alterations made: Lightly sewn shoulder pads inserted at the bottom of the breast cup to help "fill out" the cup. My breast size is a 34 B/C. Pads could easily be taken out. No other alterations made. Dress fit me perfectly with 2 inch heals. I am 5`6.5 inches.

- Hair piece: Hair piece included. Originally came pinned to the bunched side of the dress. Removed and made into a hair piece that clips by barrette.

- Size 8 (my street size 8)

- Bust: 35

- Waist: 29.5

- Hip: 38

- Height with shoes: 5`9" (my height: 5`6")
Posted by Rebecca Olson; updated 06/11/12