PHOTO QUALITY (635 DPI) LASER ENGRAVED DOG TAGS-AT YOUR EVENT

Digital Images Group - Picture Perfect Memories (tm)

#1 Recommended On-Site Laser Engraving Vendor By The Top Event Professionals Throughout The U.S.
- ENGRAVE-IT / Available Nationwide - On-Site laser engraved gifts at your event. Select from many different popular laser engraved favors including Dog Tags, Guitars, Tiffany style Heart Key Chains, Leather Bracelets and more. We are the only company in the U.S. that can deliver 100% ..true photographic quality (635 DPI) laser engraving as fast as 14 seconds per Dog Tag or other gift on-site at events.

- GREEN SCREEN INSTANT PHOTOS / Available Nationwide - Camera shutter 2 printer in 10 seconds! Your guests walk away with their green screen custom photo in hand immediately after their picture is taken. No waiting or having to return later to pick up your photo. Up to 450 prints per hour. Custom backgrounds, props and costumes included for every event. Guests can even get duplicates by text messaging any photo number!

- LASER CUT PHOTO SCULPTURES / Available Nationwide - Guest's photos are mounted onto a backing then their outline is precision laser cut and attached to a base, all in less than 60 seconds!

- CARNIVAL GAMES / Available Nationwide - Using our laser guided air gun, 4 players compete by playing nostalgic games such as Horse Racing, Slot Car Racing, Tug Of War, Balloon Pop and Water Shootout.

*** .FREE SAMPLE. *** .FREE SAMPLE. *** .FREE SAMPLE. ***

Experience for yourself our 100% ..true photographic quality (635 DPI) laser engraving.
Receive a free gift, laser engraved with your photo or logo.
Go to: 270digital.com/sample

We Are The #1 Instant Photo Favor Vendor Recommended By The Top Event Planners Throughout The U.S.

Email: info@270digital.com
Phone: 270-DIGITAL (344-4825)

Regional Offices (Serving the U.S. and United Kingdom)

Orlando 407-610-6103
Chicago 312-450-2521
Dallas 214-716-7550
Fort Lauderdale 954-354-7579
Las Vegas 702-560-3661
Los Angeles 213-283-7840
New York 917-460-2623

London England 44 020 8133 7515

Picture Perfect Memories, Picture Perfect, Picture Perfect Dog Tags and True Photo Quality Dog Tags are a (TM) of the Digital Images Group

Visit our page for more info: Unlimited Dog Tags - On Location Laser Engraving

Posted by Kyle; updated 03/29/12

Kindly send to me a program party script for my son`s 7th bday, including cottilion, 7 roses, 7gifts and 7 wishers. Royal prince bday theme.
Posted by charmaine; updated 03/29/12

Hi, please provide me a 7th birthday program for my daughter... And those different 7th symbolic gifts...thank you...., your respond is highly appreciated.
Posted by Myrna I. Tagatac; updated 04/15/12

I`ll be hosting the 7th birthday party of my friend`s daughter. Can you give me sample of script? thanks a lot! God bless!
Posted by missdy; updated 04/16/12

My daughter is going to celebrate her 7th birth day. Can you help me have a program script?
Posted by Dante; updated 04/27/12

I`l be hosting a 7th birthday party. Could u please give me the script for the birthday. Thanks
Posted by jernieannelaine; updated 05/17/12

Hi could you help me.ill be the host for today`s party.i don`t have enough idea to keep the party lively and get the full attention esp for the kids. Short intro for the celebrant,prayer,7 balloons,7 gifts, 7 wishes..please help me.thanks
Posted by glish; updated 06/01/12

How to host in childrens party
Posted by abegail.; updated 06/19/12

Please email me a script for emcee for a 60th birthday party. Thanks.
Posted by Maria Dolores; updated 06/25/12

7th birth day program script
Posted by STAR INOC; updated 10/03/12

7th Birthday Party Program Script
Posted by Leslie; updated 10/09/12

Pls. I need script and tips for being emcee on a 7th birthday and programs to follow, its my first time to be emcee. Pls. Need help . Thank you
Posted by Imelda Basa; updated 11/05/12

Sampleof script 7th birthday
Posted by marilyn mendoza; updated 11/08/12

II`m going to host a 7th Birthday Party. Could you please give me an idea of the Program script? It will include 7 Roses, Seven Balloons, 7 Lollipops, 7 Candles, 7 Wines, 7 Gifts and a Coutillion de Honor. Thank you.
Posted by Angel; updated 11/09/12

I will be hosting a 7th birthday party on friday, can you pls. Send me a sample program? That will help me a lot. Thank you very much. Hoping for a fast reply. Thanks and God bless.
Posted by rhebeca; updated 11/12/12

Please help us to provide a program script for a 7 year old birthday party with cotillion
Posted by NORIE AMBION; updated 12/28/12