FOR SALE ~ BILL LEVKOFF 453 GOWN / BRIDESMAID / PROM

I am selling this very popular Beautiful gown from the Bill Levkoff Collection.
It`s a European Satin strapless gown. The front band is attached to the dress and flows to the back into a beautiful self tie Sash. The dress comes to a light flair panel skirt. This dress has optional spaghetti straps that clasp inside of the dress. It is a size 10. (*This style dress does run Small.) So dont get scared of the size. Fyi, I am normally a size 5 in clothes, I had the dress altered but left room around the waist and hips cause I knew I was going to sell it afterwards. So you will have room to work with. Rest assured.

It is a classy dress and a very popular style from the BL Collection. This dress was used once for only 4 hours and is in perfect A++ condition. It is perfect for any occasion.... My asking price is Just $80.

**To get a better look at the dress please go to the website and click on Bill Levkoffs Collection, #453 style, Euro Taupe color dress with Euro Champagne sash color. .. :) :)

DRESS IS ONLY WRINKLED FROM BEING STORED IN A GARMENT BAG, IN MY CLOSET.. JUST NEEDS TO BE STEAMED.. ;) ;)

FIRM PRICE: $80

My Height 5`5"
Weight 129 lbs
Top size 34B+
3" Heels Worn

Style # 453

SIZE 10 (this dress runs small as Bill Levkoff runs small on their sizing, fyi)

Euro Taupe dress with Euro Champagne Sash

Original Price bought @ $189.00

Perfect Condition

If interested, please feel free and email me back with any questions you may have regarding this item.. I have lots of pictures as well of the dress. Thank you.
Posted by Cheri; updated 03/15/12